Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream (30389 Views)

Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo / School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa / Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Humblebloke(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
After castrating him...... They should pluck out his eyesundecided
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by ijustdey: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
berrystunn:

you want me to believe this story abi .... so someone sent a girl of 4 to get water for him at a near-by stream.
let me show you how 4y old girl looks like.....

haven't you heard of some men raping babies....

the Bible says at the later days you will hear all manner of abominable things that you can't imagine being perpetrated by men/women.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Captainswag225(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
haba! Konji is a real bastard BUT that man should be castrated. Raping a 4year old is too bad.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by islandmoon: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
south East at it again! hmm...
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Emodeee: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Is that how your sister(s) make money to feed the family undecided?

Peacock...

e nvr reach fight lah, i'm jez being factual. Do u want to deny d fact dat u dn't av an aristo?

Laye by kiss daniel comes to mind
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Islie: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
dunsman:
lol papa no fit hold dick

INTROVERT:
Razorblade, slicing John thomas, freshly ground pepper...

Do you get the picture am painting...... sad sad sad sad

SlyCharlie:
One weird news after the other....
Hian oh...
What is the world turning into??..
Lunatics everywhere cry !

Una no wan make the OP land self before you guys start commenting..... Just a difference of 30sec

1 Like

Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Emodeee:

e nvr reach fight lah, i'm jez being factual. Do u want to deny d fact dat u dn't av an aristo?

Laye by kiss daniel comes to mind
Don't use me for your stupid examples.. I came here to state my fact, and not to exchange banters with you..

The only aristo I know is the one I share with your sisters.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Prinzecharlez(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
im sure dat man did dat for a reason.he knws in d court he has an 80% chance of winning d case afta bribing d rite pple nd claiming 2 be mentally challanged.
My verdict,let him be fed to d ever hungry lions in d zoo.i tink he is ripe enough
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Emodeee: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Don't use me for your stupid examples.. I came here to state my fact, and not to exchange banters with you..

The only aristo I know is the one I share with your sisters.

i sha don talk ma own.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by berrystunn(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
ijustdey:

haven't you heard of some men raping babies....

the Bible says at the later days you will hear all manner of abominable things that you can't imagine being perpetrated by men/women.

i know all that, am talking about the person that sent 4y girl to get water from the stream, how possible is that? him no think say water go carry the small girl ?
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Aturu sad sad

Whatever excites them in little kids undecided.
Don't mind that old man without manner. *smh
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by olaolulazio(m): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
All dis old men with their grandchildren mate stories.

maybe there should be old prostitute to service their old engine.
*just thinking *

1 Like

Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Yustash001(m): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
nnalove:
I don't need any one to tell me dat u r brainless guy. Pls they said 70yrs old man ok. Before ur mumu pass nairaland. Lalasticlala.
seem you are crazy upstairs....am I not entitle to my opinion anylonger?....abeg swerve....kowa ibi wosi...
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by chinae(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Fiction, sent a 4yrs old girl to stream, which papa go allow a girl at 4 to walk around farms outside deas Nt to talk of going to the stream for a stranger.
This story need more fire to cook the tin well.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2015
priscaoge:
Silly old Cargo angry

At 70, he still thinks of sex with minors? That means he has been in d act since d days of John the Baptist angry angry....Why don't u guys allow the youths to Lynch that wicked old baboon angry angry angry
Someone old enough to be Ur great grand father... Was it cos he commited a crime nd was unlucky...? No sin z bigger dan d other... Who knows d one u r committing.. My point is don't judge if u don't know d exact story... Silly old baboon? Geez... Well think over this tho... mind how u use Ur words.. Everyone's got his or her own battle...
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

bad ass girl
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by priscaoge(f): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Someone old enough to be Ur great grand father... Was it cos he commited a crime nd was unlucky...? No sin z bigger dan d other... Who knows d one u r committing.. My point is don't judge if u don't know d exact story... Silly old baboon? Geez... Well think over this tho... mind how u use Ur words.. Everyone's got his or her own battle...

Stfu U hypocrites! What's so attractive in a 4yr old girl? I'm pretty sure u will hug him n give him a medal if that little innocent child is urs or ur Sis. Save ur sentimental comments for a dullard like u cos I don't fvcking give a bleep. Support evil n evil shall follow u all d rest of ur life. Only his fellow rapist will reason the way u did so I'm not surprised. Who knows how many innocent girls u have defiled. Pls don't quote me again. Face ur front n maintain ur lane because d last time I checked, I am entitled to my opinion. So run along!

1 Like

Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2015
priscaoge:

Stfu U hypocrites! What's so attractive in a 4yr old girl? I'm pretty sure u will hug him n give him a medal if that little innocent child is urs or ur Sis. Save ur sentimental comments for a dullard like u cos I don't fvcking give a bleep. Support evil n evil shall follow u all d rest of ur life. Only his fellow rapist will reason the way u did so I'm not surprised. Who knows how many innocent girls u have defiled. Pls don't quote me again. Face ur front n maintain ur lane because d last time I checked, I am entitled to my opinion. So run along!
Good.. u just displayed Ur level of intelligence... kip on displaying... There's no point talking with u... Nd pls don't quote me... #somegirlssha
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Evaromantik(m): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2015
mrsefan:
castration life.... Pix plz
which part of the event's pix u want to see......the fvcking or the blood rushing out......so dat i can help u out
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Daphoenix007(m): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Castration his a waste of time. Pls,kill the old rag. Iranu abasha.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by CHARLYX9: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2015
so wgats wrong with that nah today.mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jobless nigerian youths
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by adedayourt(m): 2:14am On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

Asun I gues
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 30, 2015
He should av been killed those people who reported to d police are all idiots he should till be killed by d police what a very stupid act can't even imagine it lipsrsealed
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by saintneo2: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2015
Mehn! Why all these great grandfather rape these days?

Please join me and learn from these Seven Leadership Qualities. I believe you will benefit from it.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2015
This is really crazy
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by intrepid: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2015
They will soon pass a law to legalize it.

They are called " Minor Attracted Individual or Persons"..

You never hear am?
Abugab:
Another paedophile on the loose.
He should be made to spend his remaining days in prison.
Nonsense.......
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by priscaoge(f): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Good.. u just displayed Ur level of intelligence... kip on displaying... There's no point talking with u... Nd pls don't quote me... #somegirlssha

Get a life Kid!
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by ijustdey: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2015
berrystunn:

i know all that, am talking about the person that sent 4y girl to get water from the stream, how possible is that? him no think say water go carry the small girl ?

it might be a small stream.... you can never say which is just close by since she was coming from the farm with her siblings......
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Ybhdprince: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2015
Plz GOD, come & hp us oooooo!
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by tiger28: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2015
How can you allow your FOUR YEAR old daughter that much freedom that she is fetching water for a stranger Some parents needs blaming sometimes.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by dapsonlou(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Who send a 4 years old girl into the Bush to fetch water? That alone is child abuse
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Islie:
What's is in these little girls that keeps attracting our old men to themundecided

Is this now the new trend
It looks virgins are only within that bracket. Sad though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) / NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide / 9-Year-Old Girl Bleeds From Private Part After Being Raped In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.