Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,478 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! (3546 Views)

Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria / Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship / Uefa Is Considering A Major Revamp Of The Champions League Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Honestly am tired of all the football crap,there are other sports,promote that,when was the last time i saw a post about amazing f1 or xgames..yall are just wack though :/ :/

but for real..check this

this guy,dean ambrose is literally the worst wrestler ever,with his lame finisher and his bald head,he actually wants us to beleive that he can actually be champ,all his matches are fake and he never really has impact on his opponents,take kane for example,kane has been made a joke when it comes to dean,the all powerful big red monster,is now the authourities lapdog and dean ambrose practice dummy...

And to all those wacko's who will say wwe is fake..i know its fake,so is everything else on t.v like movies and series..the ability to make it look real is captivating to us fans

forever a #mizfit

I.love.the.miz smiley smiley smiley

and if not for that uso ehn..i for marry naomi smiley smiley
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by importexpert(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
ok
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
OP, u just claimed Dean Ambrose is fake and ur a fan of the most dummy fighter. Miz.

i remain a through fan of Reigns and Daniel Bryan including cenation...dos guys rocks
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
OP, u just claimed Dean Ambrose is fake and ur a fan of the most dummy fighter. Miz.

i remain a through fan of Reigns and Daniel Bryan including cenation...dos guys rocks
i like the miz because of his never quit attitude..all the main officials have admitted that they all thought miz couldnt do it cuz he came from a reality tv show(holywood)

john cena and roman reigns have the most fans for sure..great moves..especially the superman punch..i like ur guys

but still i think kevin owens is a better wrestler than john cena..whats your take on that?
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
importexpert:
ok
:/ :/
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by okoocheche(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
mr sunny, u na correct guy. U da see
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by okoocheche(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
i repest kevin owens but his entrians is bad
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
okoocheche:
i repest kevin owens but his entrians is bad
kindly use real abi na normal english..i have no idea what you just said,thanks.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by sunnydayasaba(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Awesomeking:
i like the miz because of his never quit attitude..all the main officials have admitted that they all thought miz couldnt do it cuz he came from a reality tv show(holywood)

john cena and roman reigns have the most fans for sure..great moves..especially the superman punch..i like ur guys

but still i think kevin owens is a better wrestler than john cena..whats your take on that?

well at money in the Bank, John Cena won him. Kevin is gud but can he maintain the same vibes for long when he sustains major injuries like cena? Wwe is so different frm NXT, Until i watch him challenge d Beast or even Roman, then i can ascertain his strength level.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

well at money in the Bank, John Cena won him. Kevin is gud but can he maintain the same vibes for long when he sustains major injuries like cena? Wwe is so different frm NXT, Until i watch him challenge d Beast or even Roman, then i can ascertain his strength level.
yeah cena won him but considering how cena got beaten at the hands of owens,its obvious cena won by luck

considering that roman or brock stuff,am quite sure if owens continue's dominating he will end up facing brock for the world title at mania 32
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by sunnydayasaba(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Awesomeking:
yeah cena won him but considering how cena got beaten at the hands of owens,its obvious cena won by luck

considering that roman or brock stuff,am quite sure if owens continue's dominating he will end up facing brock for the world title at mania 32

Not bcus am a fan of cena, but i tell u, cena won him straight out bcus he's got more moves and can endure pains than Owen. Dnt even mention Owen to challenge anyone for wrestlaman cus he's still have a lot to do and other smaller titles to win before he can even qualify to challenge anyone for world heavyweight. Am sure he wont even survive a mjor injury when he sustain one and maybe returns
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wwe thread? Wow

I am glad that Brock lesnar(the pain) is back. Can't wait to see him take that proud, arrogant Seth Rollins to Suplex City. I can't wait to hear Paul heyman announce the new world heavy weight champion.

I will love to see Brock lesnar vs Randy Orton at summerslam for the Wwe championship and
I think we will have a Seth Rollins vs Triple H match at summerslam(Rollins feud with HHH for losing the title to brock lesnar). I hope to see a reunion of the shield at summerslam triple bombing Triple H. With Seth Rollins confessing to the Audience that he only joined the Authority to see their downfall and plegde his allegiance to The Shield..
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Not bcus am a fan of cena, but i tell u, cena won him straight out bcus he's got more moves and can endure pains than Owen. Dnt even mention Owen to challenge anyone for wrestlaman cus he's still have a lot to do and other smaller titles to win before he can even qualify to challenge anyone for world heavyweight. Am sure he wont even survive a mjor injury when he sustain one and maybe returns
you seem to forget that owen has been wrestling for 15 years,he has more experience than john cena sef,what makes you think he has smaller titles to win before he gets the world title shot at mania??

Didnt roman reigns move from tag team titles to world title pursuit??

What of seth rollins the current champ..

Its all about talent,and ability to stand by your word..there are only 9 people who have beat cena clean and clair for the 1,2,3 count and owens is one of them though he is still nxt champ..
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Owens is an awesome wrestler. The guy is good, he gets moves too. And he took Cena to d limit. If he can continue with this form then he will surely get a fight against The Pain himself Brock Lesnar.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

You be ma guy! cheesy

TeamReigns.

That guy Iss awesome.
I also Like seth rollins. People can hate all they want, but the guy is good thats why hummer chose him!

But at battleGround??
Its RIP for him, except if its scripted
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Badosqi:
Owens is an awesome wrestler. The guy is good, he gets moves too. And he took Cena to d limit. If he can continue with this form then he will surely get a fight against The Pain himself Brock Lesnar.
Owens is a bad ass!!

John Cena really impressed me in their last match.
He came very ready...
Did you see those his new moves??

Man the match was just superb!
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Awesomeking:

Kev is an excellent wrestler, he is ur go-to guy if u want the job done!!

But better than cena??

Naa, experience also counts.. don't forget, cena is a 15time world champion!
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
MuhdG:

Owens is a bad ass!!

John Cena really impressed me in their last match.
He came very ready...
Did you see those his new moves??

Man the match was just superb!
that match was absolutely awesome. They fought really well and bravely.
And ooh the fans were fantastic that day. They all enjoyed the match. They even shouted "THIS IS AWESOME" upto 3 different times before Cena showed him why he doesn't Give Up.

That was my match of the Money in the bank. I lost interest in MITB when Sheamus got the briefcase but thanks to Cena and Owens for their fight.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Roman Reigns! Do I really like Reigns......,....Yeah. I love to see him win when he fights against the Heels in the industry.

But do I want to see him with the WWE belt now?.........HELL NO. NO! NO!! NO!!!. Maybe later in future but not now.
And Reigns having the 2nd largest fans in wwe, I doubt dat.

And hey guys, I am one of the guys that love wooing Cena. CENA SUCK.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Badosqi:
that match was absolutely awesome. They fought really well and bravely.
And ooh the fans were fantastic that day. They all enjoyed the match. They even shouted "THIS IS AWESOME" upto 3 different times before Cena showed him why he doesn't Give Up.

That was my match of the Money in the bank. I lost interest in MITB when Sheamus got the briefcase but thanks to Cena and Owens for their fight.
Haha
Yeah!
The match was just like a main event
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Awesomeking:
you seem to forget that owen has been wrestling for 15 years,he has more experience than john cena sef,what makes you think he has smaller titles to win before he gets the world title shot at mania??

Didnt roman reigns move from tag team titles to world title pursuit??

What of seth rollins the current champ..

Its all about talent,and ability to stand by your word..there are only 9 people who have beat cena clean and clair for the 1,2,3 count and owens is one of them though he is still nxt champ..

Yes he's being wrestling for more than 15 yrs, But he has never wrestle in wwe where the competition is stiff, Daniel Bryan lost his heavy weight title bcus of injury and he recently handed over his Intercontinental Title bcus of same injury. WWE is different bro, The injuries are brutal and almost real. Until he survives just 1 injury and returns, Then we can start counting him among the real men.

Ask Cena he will tell u what he went through in WWE in the last 10yrs.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Badosqi:
Roman Reigns! Do I really like Reigns......,....Yeah. I love to see him win when he fights against the Heels in the industry.

But do I want to see him with the WWE belt now?.........HELL NO. NO! NO!! NO!!!. Maybe later in future but not now.
And Reigns having the 2nd largest fans in wwe, I doubt dat.

And hey guys, I am one of the guys that love wooing Cena. CENA SUCK.

I think CENA and Daniel Bryan are the 2 wwe wrestlers with the highest fans.

But i sure will like to see Reign win the WWE belt, He has really proved himself for real....That guy rocks...Am a huge fan

1 Like

Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Yes he's being wrestling for more than 15 yrs, But he has never wrestle in wwe where the competition is stiff, Daniel Bryan lost his heavy weight title bcus of injury and he recently handed over his Intercontinental Title bcus of same injury. WWE is different bro, The injuries are brutal and almost real. Until he survives just 1 injury and returns, Then we can start counting him among the real men.

Ask Cena he will tell u what he went through in WWE in the last 10yrs.
but one thing I don't understand is why people like to compare other wrestling industries with WWE. I force my self to watch TNA Impact wrestling for months on DSTV, but I hardly enjoy their show.

I hardly miss Wwe monday Night Raw thanks to free download.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 4:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
Wwe thread? Wow

I am glad that Brock lesnar(the pain) is back. Can't wait to see him take that proud, arrogant Seth Rollins to Suplex City. I can't wait to hear Paul heyman announce the new world heavy weight champion.

I will love to see Brock lesnar vs Randy Orton at summerslam for the Wwe championship and
I think we will have a Seth Rollins vs Triple H match at summerslam(Rollins feud with HHH for losing the title to brock lesnar). I hope to see a reunion of the shield at summerslam triple bombing Triple H. With Seth Rollins confessing to the Audience that he only joined the Authority to see their downfall and plegde his allegiance to The Shield..
fella you just spelled it out but still i dont think i want sheild to re unite,if they do then dean ambrose shouldnt be there,dean should be replaced by someone who can actually fight and inflict injuries,either wade barret (BNB)or jackswagger
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 4:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
exactly all owens needs is momentum,john cena is famous for burying and destroyinh carrers of new guys that are pitched against him e.g rusev,alex riley,zack ryder or even worse great khali..
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 4:54am On Jul 01, 2015
MuhdG:

You be ma guy! cheesy

TeamReigns.

That guy Iss awesome.
I also Like seth rollins. People can hate all they want, but the guy is good thats why hummer chose him!

But at battleGround??
Its RIP for him, except if its scripted
as long as triple H is there,its all scripted..do u really think triple H will endanger the life of his star wrestler in a 5 star dangerous match with brock lesnar??

He will tell rollins how to loose without getting injured or tell brock how to win without injuring rollins
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 4:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
but one thing I don't understand is why people like to compare other wrestling industries with WWE. I force my self to watch TNA Impact wrestling for months on DSTV, but I hardly enjoy their show.

I hardly miss Wwe monday Night Raw thanks to free download.
lol people compare it mostly to laugh at TNA;but honestly TNA is good but if they want better shows,they need to start paying their wrestlers,writing better scripts and injuring less people
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Awesomeking:
fella you just spelled it out but still i dont think i want sheild to re unite,if they do then dean ambrose shouldnt be there,dean should be replaced by someone who can actually fight and inflict injuries,either wade barret (BNB)or jackswagger
you really hate Dean Ambrose, but wwe fans love him the way he is. The Lunatic Fringe, lots of wwe fans support him. And I don't think we can ever have The shield again without the 3 members back together.

But WWE is killing and burying Jack Swagger's career. His feud with Rusev did not even help him at all, always losing.
I like the guy.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 6:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Awesomeking:
as long as triple H is there,its all scripted..do u really think triple H will endanger the life of his star wrestler in a 5 star dangerous match with brock lesnar??

He will tell rollins how to loose without getting injured or tell brock how to win without injuring rollins
you are right. There is no way rollins will win that match unless he gets help from Authority or the shield re-unite to help him win that match.

Brock will finish him in battleground. What will he even you to finish brock, is it pedegree? I laff. He can't even use curb stomp-BANNED.

It will be stupid to see brocl lost to seth rollins in a 1-on-1 match. The man that finished the streak at Wrestlemania, the man that dominated and outclass John cena,the man that defeated both john cena and seth rollins with a broken rib at Royal Rumble. Wwe really build Brock lesnar to be a badass and a beast, Seth rollins can't win the match fairly. He will only win with Help from maybe Authority.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 6:52am On Jul 01, 2015
Awesomeking:
exactly all owens needs is momentum,john cena is famous for burying and destroyinh carrers of new guys that are pitched against him e.g rusev,alex riley,zack ryder or even worse great khali..
I hope Wwe won't bury Owens career after his feud with John cena.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Awesomeking:

Lol. Yeah na true u talk.
Buh seth is really smart, even if he's left to do things on his own, he will find a way to get the job done even if it is by countout ( if its allowed)
I'm getting tired of the scripting, you can almost predict what will happen in a match.

The scripting in dean's and kane's match on smackdown was just so obvious!

But that of cena and cesaro with owens interfering... I never expererit
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Awesomeking:
lol people compare it mostly to laugh at TNA;but honestly TNA is good but if they want better shows,they need to start paying their wrestlers,writing better scripts and injuring less people
Hahah.
Tna is a war not wrestling lol.

I like it tho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WELCOME TO 2sure >> Betting Tips & Soccer Prediction / Tips From The South / Mikel Obi's Father's Kidnappers Asked For N600 Billion - Plateau Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.