Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale (3104 Views)

Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Scion Xb(a Toyota Subsidiary)for Sale / 2012 Scion Xb For $9,200 / Mercedes-benz C220 Elegance Automatic 1998 Green: Hd-xb-51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by viperman: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2009
This sweet and mysterious looking jeep-van is a lovely ride. Being a person who loves unique vehicles, i would have personally loved to buy if i had extra cash at the moment. grin

it's a 2008 Toyota scion,

read reviews here
http://www.leftlanenews.com/scion-xb.html

Some features known are:

Automatic Transmission
2.4VVTi engine
Factory A/C
Mileage = 2400kM
CD and Tape player
Factory A/C
iPod connector/input
Power windows

more features here
http://www.leftlanenews.com/scion-xb.html#features

ASKING PRICE: 4.2M, call lets negotiate cool

if interested kindly call 08068097693 or email: lexfrosty @yahoo.com

pics below

Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by viperman: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2009
more pics

Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by viperman: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2009
VIN# jtlke50e781039262
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by viperman: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2009
still available, going, smiley
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by viperman: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2009
still available smiley
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by joxiri: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2009
I would like to know what is so special about this car that it cost 4.3m, when it dnt even have a sat nav/dvd player

1 Like

Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by ilaugh1: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2009
realy a Toyota?
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by leye1234(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2009
Thank you joxiri for applying some common sense.
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by viperman: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2009
yap, it's a special toyota line but carries all toyota parts in it.  smiley

@joxiri & leye
Satnav and DVD player both will cost no more than 67k naira to install perfectly into this car.
Are you willing to buy so i can install it for you AT NO EXTRA COST? smiley
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by joxiri: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2009
No for 4.2 million I owuld rather have a factory fitted sat nav and dvd system
BUt as a car dealer viperman
would you be able to tell me how much a 2006 Jaguar XJ will cost in nigeria
its a top of the range one with all the specs of an S-class or a 7 series
this is Jaguars S-class
the only exception is it is a right hand drive
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by ilaugh1: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2009
the sat navs dont work in Nigeria, so why waste money and time to have one fitted?
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by viperman: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
i_laugh:

the sat navs dont work in Nigeria, so why waste money and time to have one fitted?

This is what i tell people about making blanket statements on the internet, you end up mis-informing by-passers.
I have two people i know, one my boss and another a friend, who hae sat/map-navs working in their cars as i type this.
I have actually been postponing my going to see them to lend their cd-roms to install in my own car.
Say what you're sure of and stop mis-informing people and spoiling sales on here at the sametime.

@joxiri

Jags are rare-sale areas for dealers here in naija, you hardly see a dealer sell them. So the prices are solely dependent on the owner at any point in time.
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by ilaugh1: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2009
Viperman,

I stand by what I said, the sat navs dont work here, when I say dont work, I mean, the maps on them do not contain Nigeria maps, I stand by that 100%, what is the use of a sat nav when there are no maps of Nigeria on it? Say something more knowledgeable.
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by viperman: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2009
i_laugh:

Viperman,

I stand by what I said, the sat navs dont work here, when I say dont work, I mean, the maps on them do not contain Nigeria maps, I stand by that 100%, what is the use of a sat nav when there are no maps of Nigeria on it? Say something more knowledgeable.

The level of confidence you exude in ignorance is scary to say the least. I won't honor you with any response from this point.
Just take time to educate/inform yourself of whats happening in the mobile sat-nav industry in nigeria from the links below

http://naijablog..com/2006/06/at-last-sat-nav-for-nigeria.html

http://www.mapit.com.ng/

http://www.spatialtechnologiesltd.com/

http://www.ceaser-web.com/cm/maps/mapsearch/default.asp

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13888.0.html

regards smiley
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by ilaugh1: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2009
Viperman

There is a difference betwenn fixed in car sat navs - these are fixed to the car, and needs a CD loaded for it to work.

What you have seen on those pages are movable, mobile PNAs, i.e. Personal Navigation Assistance, they are different from the fixed systems which most cars from Europ, America etc always come with.

Dont you understand?
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by joxiri: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ i laugh
when i implied sat nav/dvd i meant it in the sense that the car is loaded not to use it in nigeria
its just when people see the sat nav/dvd screen they are impressed you know what i mean
like that 2009 murano that was on here no one can dispute that it is a fully loaded car
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by viperman: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2009
i_laugh:

Viperman

There is a difference betwenn fixed in car sat navs - these are fixed to the car, and needs a CD loaded for it to work.

What you have seen on those pages are movable, mobile PNAs, i.e. Personal Navigation Assistance, they are different from the fixed systems which most cars from Europ, America etc always come with.

Dont you understand?

one more time

They can also do fixed in if you want.
Call-into some of their offices and make your research.
Research is key in life smiley
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by jamace(m): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2009
This is what i tell people about making blanket statements on the internet, you end up mis-informing by-passers.
I have two people i know, one my boss and another a friend, who hae sat/map-navs working in their cars as i type this.
[b]I have actually been postponing my going to see them to lend their cd-roms to install in my own car.[/b]Say what you're sure of and stop mis-informing people and spoiling sales on here at the sametime.

You see. Nigerians are too much. See posts and counter responses. At least I have learnt something about sat/map-navs.

Please, inform us when you install from cd-roms into your car. Maybe some of us may linkup to get ours done. Am waiting please.
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by viperman: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2009
bumpity
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by viperman: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2009
bump
Re: 2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2009
chairman sir, make we see d front of this machine now!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

1999 Toyota Camry Le ( Preordered, Unbelievable Mileage, Unbelievable ) / 2002 Camry For 1.550m (tokunbo) / Registered Mazda 626 Millenium For Sale At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.