Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Fainted When She Said She Loves Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Fainted When She Said She Loves Me (1073 Views)

Update: Video of IMSU student that fainted when flogged by lecturer / Double Trouble As Bowen University Student Fainted While Stabbing Chapel / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fainted When She Said She Loves Me by Prestige324: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
MISERABLE LIFE EPISODE 1

I FAINTED WHEN SHE SAID “I LOVE YOU”

Sometimes I thought life was meaningless. If I would ever achieve anything in life, if I can at least be successful. I’d tried all I could but I don’t always know what would happen on the way. I was depressed and felt like a rejected and dejected young boy all those while I was experiencing those outrageous situations, I looked like a half mad man though I’m fair in complexion, with a pointed nose that beautify me. My nose made all the girls in my secondary school to love me. They admired me a lot, and some of them often Came to me to speak out the incomparable love they had for me.
I was at the step when Jecinta came to me at school, I was impressed when I heard all the things she said because she was the first girl to speak out of such uncontrollable love.
Jecinta was a young woman of about 16 years old. She was not very beautiful, she was still not ugly. She was of average height neither too slim nor too fat. She had a pirate of large breast in her Bosom and her buttocks were exceptionally big and attractive. She was very dark in complexion. She was in fact very opposite of Jennifer who was tall, slim, very fair in complexion with a pair of small sized breast on her Bosom. Whenever she puts on an oversized T shirt, one would find it quite difficult to know that she had breast at all. She was very beautiful still.
“Huh!” I said
I was short of words, my mouth seemed so tight to talk, I was a senior student and I was her senior, I had to talk to her in English respectively. I was confused,.......... Continue Reading by clicking this link below
www.storyprofile.com/?p=91

MISERABLE LIFE EPISODE 2

WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH

She was a beautiful woman known by her complexion. Her colour looked yellowish. She was tall and had a straight body. Her curled black weavon embroyded on her head made me to think she was an American lady. Her open teeth gave me what I wanted, it opened like a two curved stone set in a number, two used to separate the other. The sparkling of her white teeth was confusing, the way she smile was incomparable. It made me to remember a .......... Continue Reading by clicking on the link below
www.storyprofile.com/?p=99

Please guys. Try and click the link to to see the rest of the story. By doing that, the time, energy and everything I put towards writing that story will not be in vain. Please share your comments.
WATCH OUT FOR MISERABLE LIFE EPISODE 3. Coming soon. Always visit www.storyprofile.com for more inspiring stories. Thanks
Re: I Fainted When She Said She Loves Me by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin
Re: I Fainted When She Said She Loves Me by stan241(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
Nairaland
Re: I Fainted When She Said She Loves Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
stan241:
Nairaland
.com
Re: I Fainted When She Said She Loves Me by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
am coming
Re: I Fainted When She Said She Loves Me by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
make i go read am

Z.R
Re: I Fainted When She Said She Loves Me by Prestige324: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
MISERABLE LIFE EPISODE 2

WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH

She was a beautiful woman known by her complexion. Her colour looked yellowish. She was tall and had a straight body. Her curled black weavon embroyded on her head made me to think she was an American lady. Her open teeth gave me what I wanted, it opened like a two curved stone set in a number, two used to separate the other. The sparkling of her white teeth was confusing, the way she smile was incomparable. It made me to remember a .......... Continue Reading by clicking on the link below

www.storyprofile.com/?p=99
Re: I Fainted When She Said She Loves Me by Promise324: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
According to iyke, he was walking home crying when his friend met him on the way and asked him why he was crying. He told his friend about a shocking news coming from his lecturer and to iyke greatest surprise his friend advised him to accept it.... Things are happening . to read more of the story please follow the link below
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/08/the-world-of-homosexuals-ep-2/
Re: I Fainted When She Said She Loves Me by dhrey: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Futo Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out – 2015/16 / BREAKING!! LASU Releases 2015/2016 Post UTME Result [check Yours Here] / UNIVERSITY OF MKAR 2015/2016 Admission Is Currently Going On Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.