Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,544 members, 7,840,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Capital Express Assurance Limited.(official Board) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Capital Express Assurance Limited.(official Board) (870 Views)

My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) / My Experience With Mansard Assurance.... Come And Learn! / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capital Express Assurance Limited.(official Board) by agbeabiodu(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
CAPITAL EXPRESS ASSURANCE LIMITED, is one of the fastest growing life assurance company in Nigeria and beyond. born out of passion to help every individual and firms in wealth management and risk protection services, using the most sophisticated technology and man power, thereby creating value to all stakeholders. you are free to ask any questions regarding our investment and protection policies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Capital Express Assurance Limited.(official Board) by MrHighSea: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2016
Good Morning,
I will start an assurance policy with CAPEX on wednesday 14, 2016. I travel alot.
How do I make my monthly contributions (EASYSAFE), can i make internet transfer or they will collabo with my bank and debit me directly?
Thanks.
Re: Capital Express Assurance Limited.(official Board) by kaykay22: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
I need health insurance for 3month please contact me 09056407712 I want to know the price

(1) (Reply)

One Life Time Opportunity / Serious And Brilliant Minds Only / Invest In This soon-to-be launched e-commerce website and watch your money grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.