Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting (48849 Views)

Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by samik900(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol @jokers!I beliv dey wll call us in due time!d coy is now very big,d name v changed t axamansard.hope u passed d test
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
samik900:
Lol @jokers!I beliv dey wll call us in due time!d coy is now very big,d name v changed t axamansard.hope u passed d test

I wrote the test March and got my success message April, no green light for interviews since then. I have even forgotten about them until today.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by AiJay015: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2015
elnino2015:

I wrote the test March and got my success message April, no green light for interviews since then. I have even forgotten about them until today.

Lol...and ur complaining...i wrote the test last year in September and got the success text this year March/April (thereabout) and haven't heard from them since then. Thing with all these companies is that dey take time most times so the best bet is to just be patient with them. The job will come in due time by God's grace.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by cabali(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Diamond bank sent you a mail to select your location to write test?

Next thing they will ask you to select which test you will like to write. Then select what salary you want to earn. You people, continue....it is giving people hope.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by cabali(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
otimize:
kinda surprise that only one person got the invite... shocked

Oh, really? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by cabali(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
engrrichie92:

And hope when they eventually do, you won't eventually eat up your words and suddenly turn scarce

With this cheekiness, Why did you then send me an e-mail?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by Craven: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
cabali:
Diamond bank sent you a mail to select your location to write test?

Next thing they will ask you to select which test you will like to write. Then select what salary you want to earn. You people, continue....it is giving people hope.

I'm curious, don't you have anything better to do with your time? It seems to me that you'd rather dedicate your time to seeing that people's hopes are squashed than actually doing something productive with it. That's petty.

I am certain everyone on this thread knows that person who supposedly got the invite is a joker. And they've chosen to ignore that person. But for you, it is an opportunity to rub your unsolicited opinion in people's faces. For some reason you think this is a competition. You so desperately want to see people sad.

Why are you on this thread anyway? If you didn't submit your CV to Diamond Bank why are you here?

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by somez(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
You are a dream killer. Baboo
cabali:

That your 'senior staff' is a SCAM!! He doesn't work in Diamond bank.

Like I said, if you send your CV or anyone at all and they call you between now and this time next year, I'll pay you N50,000.

Diamond bank that has placed a ban on entry level recruitment since when!

Senior manager scam of LIFE grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by engrrichie92(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
cabali:

With this cheekiness, Why did you then send me an e-mail?

when did sending you a mail become something you announce to the whole world??... you so vain man, xoxo
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by Craven: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
engrrichie92:

when did sending you a mail become something you announce to the whole world??... you so vain man, xoxo

Childish too. I've never seen anyone so desperate to put people down. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was a scorned woman behind the account. Petty, arrogant, and desperate at the same time. It's repulsive.

Perhaps we should ignore this cabali person and leave him to argue with himself.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by engrrichie92(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Craven:

Childish too. I've never seen anyone so desperate to put people down. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was a scorned woman behind the account. Petty, arrogant, and desperate at the same time. It's repulsive.

Perhaps we should ignore this cabali person and leave him to argue with himself.

brilliant idea!
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by AiJay015: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Craven:

I think that's d best thing to do too
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by enny4real23(m): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2015
Dude, I applied twice and my email was sent back to me telling me the account I sent it 2 doesn't exist.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by tracysparkle: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
I sent it and the mail was sent back to me lol.pls who else has this experience?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by bayobilkisu: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2015
the email cedoho@diamondbank.com is a wrong,the mail can't be found,so if it true we need d correct email.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by Simeonlamba: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
I hope you all know your cv is a private document. It contains all your personal and academic details,so be careful who and where you send it to. Having said that,I fell for this "scam" last year,and I won't this year. Why? After spending months at a time at home, I have discovered that banks and big firms use recruitment firms or if its in the case of sending CVs,they'll never tell you to send it to a personal mail of a staff. Diamond bank should have a career email,strictly for recruitment and not the cedoho we see.
Be careful all of you.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by Craven: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
I just got invited for a test via text message. Is there anyone who did too?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by adedee14: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Craven:
How did u apply sir
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Craven:

Same here. I'm still in shock sef
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by alaba1012: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
I also got the mail via text message.pls let us knw what to expect from them on saturday.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by adedee14: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Same here. I'm still in shock sef
Bro hw did u apply
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by eddiemei(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Still in shock,was @ their branch on Monday nd I was told they don't collect CV by hand and dat i should submit online via their website (www.diamondbank.com) which Hv been unsuccessful...
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by AbbyE: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by Craven: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
adedee14:

How did u apply sir

I've been sending my CV continuously for some time now and I guess I just got lucky.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Craven:

I've been sending my CV continuously for some time now and I guess I just got lucky.

Please which of the email address have you been forwarding it to?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by Craven: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ayoolami1:

Please which of the email address have you been forwarding it to?

clawanson@diamondbank.com
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by AbbyE: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
cabali:

I assure you all that have responded and sent mails that your mails and CVs would have been deleted by the end of everyday.

If you are in doubt, please post here when you have been called for a test or anything; I'll pay you grin. Deal is open from now till July next year (2016). wink

should I send my account details tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Craven:

Bro, pls where is the venue, time and date for the test? I mistakenly deleted my own invite.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by AbbyE: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please I need advice, I got an invite for a test in Abuja because that is where I applied, please do you know if I can ask to write in Lagos instead or I should just Kukuma travel to Abuja?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
After over a year of applying, i finally get an invite.... And I majorly thank God for the fact that this test is on a Saturday.... Test hints please

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
AbbyE:
Please I need advice, I got an invite for a test in Abuja because that is where I applied, please do you know if I can ask to write in Lagos instead or I should just Kukuma travel to Abuja?

Test venue and time please?

Mannylex:
After over a year of applying, i finally get an invite.... And I majorly thank God for the fact that this test is on a Saturday.... Test hints please

AbbyE:

Test venue and time please?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting by pweetytonie(f): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Those that got the invite kindly post time and venue. Would like to gatecrash. Mbok

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.