Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Abinos Dont Die - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abinos Dont Die (1466 Views)

Have You Heard Of People That Dont Die.... Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abinos Dont Die by loyanet(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
"Abinos Dont die" Afriend of mine said this this evening and its seems if we are factual the guy will be proven right.
what/ do u have to say on that?
Re: Abinos Dont Die by delishpot: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
They are humans they exhibit every characteristic of humans if humans die, that means Albinos die. If humans cry, it means albinos cry, if humans sleep it means albinos sleep.
Re: Abinos Dont Die by loyanet(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
delishpot:
They are humans they exhibit every characteristic of humans if humans die, that means Albinos die. If humans cry, it means albinos cry, if humans sleep it means albinos sleep.

Have u ever withness a funeral in respect of one? be factual please.
Re: Abinos Dont Die by delishpot: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
loyanet:

Have u ever withness a funeral in respect of one? be factual please.

Yes. But just 1 sha. A family friend . She died of skin cancer.
Maybe families burry them quietly who knows.
Re: Abinos Dont Die by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Aren't they human beings also? Or what are you trying to pass across exactly?
Re: Abinos Dont Die by loyanet(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
That is the first case am hearing ooooo.. I have notice they just get out of site and that is final..
Re: Abinos Dont Die by delishpot: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
loyanet:
That is the first case am hearing ooooo.. I have notice they just get out of site and that is final..

I suspect their loved ones dont make big funerals for them. Maybe they fear that grave robbers will steal their bodies for some ritual who knows.
Re: Abinos Dont Die by loyanet(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
modelmike7:
Aren't they human beings also? Or what are you trying to pass across exactly?
I pray u know what am passing accross.
Be factual. have u ever even seen one involved in an accident?
Re: Abinos Dont Die by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
loyanet:

I pray u know what am passing accross.
Be factual. have u ever even seen one involved in an accident?
. . . . No, i haven't seen personally, but that does not mean it doesn't happen. Neither have i seen footballers 'pee' on the football field, and that doesn't mean it doesn't happen as well!! What could you be passing through bro?
Re: Abinos Dont Die by loyanet(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . No, i haven't seen personally, but that does not mean it doesn't happen. Neither have i seen footballers 'pee' on the football field, and that doesn't mean it doesn't happen as well!! What could you be passing through bro?
U have never played football before? or u dint play it during ur P school days? why making such a comparison? Footballers pee.
Re: Abinos Dont Die by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
loyanet:

U have never played football before? or u dint play it during ur P school days? why making such a comparison? Footballers pee.
. . . . Talking about professional footballers bro. Have you ever seen one?
Re: Abinos Dont Die by loyanet(m): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . Talking about professional footballers bro. Have you ever seen one?
I have seen Jay Jay Okocha when he came to my sec school then to visite a friend of his who happens to be our games master.
Re: Abinos Dont Die by PapaNnamdi: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
come to think of it sha...

no no, they are humans that lack melanin, dats just what makes a person an albino, they are just like you

has anyone had secx with a female albino? heard they got pink nipuls grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Abinos Dont Die by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
I heard something like this in a bus sometime ago, the dude was seriously arguing that albinos dont die that they get lost, he even claimed one in his village entered the bush and that was the end of him...funny right?

To me i have never seen or heard of an albino funeral
Re: Abinos Dont Die by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
loyanet:

I have seen Jay Jay Okocha when he came to my sec school then to visite a friend of his who happens to be our games master.
. . . . Oh you have seen JayJay pee on the football field you mean? Or what am i saying and what are you saying? Or is this another person quoting me?
Re: Abinos Dont Die by loyanet(m): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
khachee:
I heard something like this in a bus sometime ago, the dude was seriously arguing that albinos dont die that they get lost, he even claimed one in his village entered the bush and that was the end of him...funny right?

To me i have never seen or heard of an albino funeral
Thanks for ur say....u are the first person here to say what u know.

1 Like

Re: Abinos Dont Die by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . Oh you have seen JayJay pee on the football field you mean? Or what am i saying and what are you saying? Or is this another person quoting me?
how would a sane grown up pee on a field with spectators watching him
Re: Abinos Dont Die by loyanet(m): 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
I just discovered that u dont have free mb and dont know what to do with it @ modelmike7....U have abinos in ur locality. Just say yea u have heared of one died.
Re: Abinos Dont Die by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2015
loyanet:
I just discovered that u dont have free mb and dont know what to do with it @ modelmike7....U have abinos in ur locality. Just say yea u have heared of one died.
. . . . I thought have answered this initialy, but you've not answered my question about what you said you are going through? And about MB you mentioned, I'll like to overlook that part, but just to advise you to be careful the way you talk to people, especially ones you don't know..... Not everyone on NL is a kid! You heard?!
Re: Abinos Dont Die by loyanet(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . I thought have answered this initialy, but you've not answered my question about what you said you are going through? And about MB you mentioned, I'll like to overlook that part, but just to advise you to be careful the way you talk to people, especially ones you don't know..... Not everyone on NL is a kid! You heard?!
Forget this technicalities and lets follow this thread. As a reminder u should go back and read all ur comments on this thread and u will get to know that u triggered my last comment..
One love Bro!!! Have u heard that an ABINO die?
Re: Abinos Dont Die by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
loyanet:

Forget this technicalities and lets follow this thread. As a reminder u should go back and read all ur comments on this thread and u will get to know that u triggered my last comment..
One love Bro!!! Have u heard that an ABINO die?
. . . . . (1) No I have not seen or heard one die . . . . . (2) But, that doesn't mean they don't die! I rise!!

(1) (Reply)

Dele Giwa: Man Among Men Of His Epoch / 논현키스방 [응암동키스방॥BAMWAR8。C0M॥밤전] [노원키스방↭※↭키스러브] / How To Buy Instagram (IG) Likes be famous on Insta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.