Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

PRODUCTION… Something Better Than Working For Someone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PRODUCTION… Something Better Than Working For Someone (415 Views)

Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth / A New Platform To Make Money, Better Than Mmm.... Check This Out / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PRODUCTION… Something Better Than Working For Someone by PrinceUfe: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2015
Before I proceed, permit me to share a story which my good friend, “Mr. Taiwo” shared with me, not long ago.

Let’s go …

There was a guy who had over N 150,000 as account balance and he withdrew N 5,000 on Monday and deposited N 5,000 also, the week’s Friday.

But to his surprise, he received an alert that his new balance was a certain amount, which to him, N 2,000 was missed.

Who could have deducted N 2,000 unknown to the owner of the money?

He rushed to his bank and demanded for his account’s statement. But the bank gave him silly excuses. They tried to cover up. It was an inner job!

The guy took to a forum and posted the story, asking for people’s advices.

Can you see that even banks cannot provide 100% security to your money? What if I tell you where you are guaranteed of 100% security of your money and high returns?

The answer is not far from here. It is PRODUCTION! If not, we won’t be having Dangote listed in forbes and him, expanding his coast outside the shores of Nigeria, in fact, Africa. This is because his money is being invested in PRODUCING what people need on daily basis.

You can lose your money in many other areas, but when you are rightly guided in Production, you will not. Because you already know what is coming out. That is why I say that Production is a Garbage-in-Garbage-out (GIGO) process.

You have the right to decide on which way to follow. If I were you, I would have dropped everything and asked for Production manual or Quality Production Videos from www.productionpanel.com/gigo.html and become a Producer.

Now that our Nation is planning to reduce Importation, don’t you think that the future belongs to PRODUCERS? This is better than working for someone that doesn’t value you and your time.

Become a Producer Now!

Ubong Edem

234(0)8069344902

BBM: 23A7AF61

www.productionpanel.com
Re: PRODUCTION… Something Better Than Working For Someone by Edwardhead(m): 5:50am On Jun 30, 2015
why did you have to press enter key many times?

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantity Of Table Egg For Sale / Let All FOREX Traders Share Their Broker Knowledge / Secure Your Environment Today/use Cctv To Prevent Terrible Occurences..view Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.