Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

FALSE Prophets! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FALSE Prophets! (935 Views)

Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FALSE Prophets! by kay1one2(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Mrk.13.5-6: Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many.

God spent time with the Israelites teaching them His ways and "culture"! This was in preparation for the one who would save the world; Jesus.

Deu.18.15-22 The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him. For this is what you asked of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, “Let us not hear the voice of the Lord our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die.” The Lord said to me: “What they say is good. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.” You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord ?” If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.

The above verses show that the Prophet God was to send was to be from among the Israelites; a Jew. Any other person proclaiming to be a messenger of God (e.g His last) is a charlatan.
Jesus made it clear that false prophets will come claiming to be Him and decieve many. But those who stay faithful to the end will be saved.

Luk.17.1-2 Jesus said to his disciples: “Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come. It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

The above verse predicts the end and destruction of false prophets who try to put themselves on a pedestal of Jewish lineages in order to deceive many.
Mohammed is a typical example of a false prophet who came over 600 yrs after Jesus said these things, deceiving quite a few and being in no position to be able to talk about events in Jesus' time or that of the prophets of which he wasn't in existence or had any advantage of being able to accurately document such events.

God spent time teaching the Israelites His "culture" and the religion being brandished by this false prophet is no where close to it.

God can never change. Love a people today and turn against them tomorrow for what ever reason eternally. He's equally not racist and never peddles hate as much as is seen in that false religion.

Mohammed was a false prophet.

Accept Jesus today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FALSE Prophets! by sim37(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2015
must u call names, did Jesus list d names of false prophet, pls list them for nairalander to know

1 Like

Re: FALSE Prophets! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2015
It's so glaring and obvious mohamed is a false prophet yet the devil as succeeded in blinding over a billion muslims from realising this obvious truth.
Re: FALSE Prophets! by Anas09: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2015
@SIM37. Are you for real? Its a prophecy. You are waiting for names before you believe? Jesus gave us signs that shd be used to know the alse prophets when they arise. Now let me help u with few. You put the bible prophecies side by side these characters and Judge their activities.
1). The greatest of False prophets is the spirit behind the Catholic church.
2). Mohammed of Arabia.
3). Jim Jones of Guyana.
4). Charles Tars Russel
5). Joseph Smith.
And a lot of small ones rising up right now.
But do u know how to spot a false prophet? Am not sure u do.

1 Like

Re: FALSE Prophets! by Ovacoma: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Anas09:
@SIM37. Are you for real? Its a prophecy. You are waiting for names before you believe? Jesus gave us signs that shd be used to know the alse prophets when they arise. Now let me help u with few. You put the bible prophecies side by side these characters and Judge their activities.
1). The greatest of False prophets is the spirit behind the Catholic church.
2). Mohammed of Arabia.
3). Jim Jones of Guyana.
4). Charles Tars Russel
5). Joseph Smith.
And a lot of small ones rising up right now.
But do u know how to spot a false prophet? Am not sure u do.
'Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them'. Not by their claims or what their followers claim about them.

3 Likes

Re: FALSE Prophets! by Anas09: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
@Overcoma. My brethren, thanks for that contribution. Its been a while. How ve u been?
Check mohammed out.
1). A thief. A major renown high way robber. High way robbery started with him. Is stealing a holy and noble act? Yet muslims call mohammed holy and noble prophet.
2). A Rapist. Is raping women holy and noble? Mohammed legalised rape. Isis are re-enacting mohammed's script.
3). A murderer. He was jealous, bitter and an angry person. Shd a holy person have this traits?
4) He was a sex addict. Adultery is permitted by him. Does thou shall not commit adultry not part of the Law God gave to Moses, a supposed prophet mohammeds kind?
5). He was lustful. Peeped and saw his son's wife naked, schemed and had them divorced, he married her. Wow such a noble act by a noble mohammed.
6). The straw that kills me. Anytime I think of this, I wish am given Mohammed to teach a lesson not to defile little kids. That dog would ve died without a penise. I would personally cut it off. To think that a 53yr old man can look at my 6yrold daughter and think of sex. And thighed her at 6, that dog who had wives at the time will leave grownup women and go to this child with a full erection, put the little childs thighs together and incert his penise in between, thrust until he ejeculatets. And at 9 he put his penise inside that child. The Muslims are clapping for him for his NOBLE and KIND act for having such tremendous self control till the child was 9.
Did I hear someone say this prophet was sent by Yaweh? Ah. Their last prophet committed all the sins his predecessors managed to avoid.

MOHAMMED is the Chief of all FALSE PROPHETS. And allah is satan. Blood thirsty demon.

3 Likes

Re: FALSE Prophets! by kay1one2(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
@Anas09 thanks so much for the insight. As Christ said; "I have told you these things now so do not be alarmed when they start happening". The man was simply a slave to the flesh and deceiving many.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: FALSE Prophets! by Anas09: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Welcome bro. We are in this together.
I have a question pls. Why do Muslims hate Apostle Paul?
Re: FALSE Prophets! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Anas09:

They hate him because he is responsible for the spread of christianity to the gentile world.
Re: FALSE Prophets! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Anas09:
the pig is amongs the false prophet Jesus(not the crucified thief you call saviour) prophesied,who founded your stinking faith.
Re: FALSE Prophets! by Anas09: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
@Crusadistic, you are no match for me.
So there are two Jesus'? You see I can't bother myself with a character like u. I know who you are, but you don't know who I am.
In Genesis 3. When God was handing out Judgements. He said to Satan, the woman shall have a son, you(satan) shall strike his heel but he(Jesus) shall bruise your head. And I shall put enmity between your SEED and his SEED.
Then I sat down to meditate on that, and it came to me. Why do Muslims hate Chrisitians and Jews? Answer: they are different SEEDs.

1 Like

Re: FALSE Prophets! by kay1one2(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Paul was one of the epitomes of the word Christian. Spread the gospel with so much dedication. Its not only muslims that hate him but the devil as well for spoiling his "business" by living a life of truth. We modern day Christians can learn from that.
Additionally, muslims acknowledge Jesus (at least their own version of Him), but Jesus is not just some ethical Man. He is God. Hence it is not enough to just acknowledge Him but it is imperative to Worship Him; something Paul did and focused on!
cc: Anas09
Re: FALSE Prophets! by kay1one2(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2015
crusadistic:
the pig is amongs the false prophet Jesus(not the crucified thief you call saviour) prophesied,who founded your stinking faith.

Isn't it obvious with the amount of evil that flows from you that islam is a religion of hate?!

P.s Paul was a Jew, accepted by Jesus' disciples hence more right that the dumb re.tard mohammed.
Re: FALSE Prophets! by gmaribel(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Statue Of Virgin Mary Reportedly Undamaged By Fire At Spanish Military Base / The Bible Says God Was Imperfect, Ignorant And Disobedient / The Truth About Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.