Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Mum Thought Me How To Pray. Can You Believe It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Mum Thought Me How To Pray. Can You Believe It? (667 Views)

I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Thought Me How To Pray. Can You Believe It? by Prestige324: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Life kept on throwing me around though I was compromising. I was found of praying to God to help me do my inabilities. I used to start my prayer with a worship song. It was the hand work of mama. She thought me how to read the Bible, sing worship songs before prayer.
“Timothy have you sing a worship song before that your prayer?” she would ask each time she sees me kneeling down on my knees placing my head on the wooden bed Papa bought when I was born. Sometimes I found it disturbing but............ Continue Reading by clicking on this link
www.storyprofile.com/?p=99

For the EPISODE 1 here is the link http://www.storyprofile.com/?p=91

Enjoy and share your comments.
Re: My Mum Thought Me How To Pray. Can You Believe It? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: My Mum Thought Me How To Pray. Can You Believe It? by donlino9: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: My Mum Thought Me How To Pray. Can You Believe It? by axiliborha(f): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2015
angry very soon now introvert will come and do her own
Re: My Mum Thought Me How To Pray. Can You Believe It? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2015
*covers face* ohh Godd!!! Why Park well jare!!!
Re: My Mum Thought Me How To Pray. Can You Believe It? by bobbiekrantz: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2015
bunch of illiterates lots parading on Nland

shouldn't it be "taught"
Re: My Mum Thought Me How To Pray. Can You Believe It? by Promise324: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
THE CUCUMBER GIRL

Nancy was busy listening to the lecturer when a guy, probably a student got pass their department. Her eyes could not go off him. He was sexy, Handsome and romantic. She knew that. He has everything a woman would want from a man. The body building and the sexy look. She imagined how big his thing will be. “wow!” she exclaimed within herself. She could only see his back side. She imagined how the front side will be since the back side was sexy. The guy was ......... Continue Reading by clicking on this link
www.storyprofile.com/?p=101
Re: My Mum Thought Me How To Pray. Can You Believe It? by Promise324: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
It is essential to know that whatever you do, people will talk. When you sneeze involuntarily, people will talk about it. Either you are rich or poor, if you put on an expensive material, if you dress in rags, if you marry at an early age, if you are not married at a certain advanced age, if you are humble or proud, if you are strong or weak, if you are born again or a stubborn sinner, critics is inevitable. I have witnessed a situation where people slaughtered an innocent man through their words because his son was to....... Continue Reading by clicking on the link below www.storyprofile.com/?p=166

MISERABLE LIFE

On Tuesday last week, Papa almost pour hot water
and grinded Cameron pepper on me because he asked me not to go out and I went out. I went to watch a village match with obinna, even though I was not a football fan. Though I planned to come home ahead of him but the excitement could........ Continue Reading by clicking on this link bellow http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/01/miserable-life-episode-3/

(1) (Reply)

Turning Your End Into A New Beginnings. / A Physician's View Of The Crucifixion Of Christ / The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast Part 4. (The Beast Revealed!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.