Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Zimbabwe's Leader 'proposes To Barack Obama' - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Zimbabwe's Leader 'proposes To Barack Obama' (459 Views)

Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe's Leader 'proposes To Barack Obama' by awesomep(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZhGWBJAwgAk/VZKF7Zp-llI/AAAAAAAADQc/EeQJgzqSK4I/s320/1.jpg[/img]
Robert Mugabe has mocked America's decision to legalise gay marriage across all 50 states by vowing to travel to the White House and proposing to Barack Obama.
During his weekly interview with the national radio station, the Zimbabwean president joked that he planned to travel to Washington DC 'get down on one knee and ask his hand'.
Mugabe, who is known for his brutal crusades against homosexuality, was responding in bizarre fashion to the Supreme Court's landmark ruling that the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees gays and lesbians the same right to marry as heterosexuals.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-imf1c3n34SA/VZKF9-0uRUI/AAAAAAAADQs/Ql-sVeMYm9E/s320/3.jpg[/img]
Speaking on on Saturday, Mugabe said: 'I've just concluded - since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people and enjoys an attractive countenance - thus if it becomes necessary, I shall travel to Washington, DC, get down on my knee and ask his hand.'
Striking a more serious tone, he added: 'I can't understand how this people dare to defy Christ's explicit orders as our Lord prohibited mankind from sodomy', going on to accuse the U.S. government of being run by 'perverted Satan-worshipers who insult the great American nation.'

http://naijacrib..com/2015/06/zimbabwes-leader-proposes-to-barack.html
Re: Zimbabwe's Leader 'proposes To Barack Obama' by ojun50(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
I can't wait to attend that wedding.
Re: Zimbabwe's Leader 'proposes To Barack Obama' by brennyB: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwe's Leader 'proposes To Barack Obama' by piicity(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
AhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Oh my God ,USA DON BLOW OO ,God should never forgive them again
Re: Zimbabwe's Leader 'proposes To Barack Obama' by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
shior . . .
Re: Zimbabwe's Leader 'proposes To Barack Obama' by iphanyiuma(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
the kind of proposal that makes you say yuck. and you throw up embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Latest Events In Abuja / Urgent Need Of Bounching Castel, Mascot,face Painting Etc. / My Follows Narialander I Was Born On This Day Oct 8th:!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.