Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

2015/2016 Nae PSC Postgraduate Scholarship Award - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2015/2016 Nae PSC Postgraduate Scholarship Award (602 Views)

NAE PG Scholarship Test Scheduled For 9th July Has Been Cancelled / What Is The Difference Between Postgraduate And Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Nae PSC Postgraduate Scholarship Award by afo001(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
I applied for the above mentioned scholarship, and I was emailed to attend an aptitude test. The content of the email read thus:
Dear Candidate,

We refer to your recent application for the 2015/2016 nae PSC Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme, and are pleased to invite you for an aptitude test as follows:

Assessment Test

The test will have two (2) sections.

General (Compulsory for all candidates) Discipline Specific
Verbal
Quantitative
Geosciences
Engineering(Petroleum, mechanical, civil, subsea, electrical, electronics, marine, chemical
Petroleum Economics
IV. Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum
Assessment Centre

Please find below your test assessment center

Assessment Centre:Audax Solutions Ltd
Time: 9:00 AM
DATE: July 4th, 2015
Address: Plot 24 Blk 113 Adebisi Oguniyi Crescent, Ikate 3rd roundabout, Lekki Phase 1

You are required to come with:
Your verification number
A valid form of identification (i.e National ID cards, Driver’s License, International Passport or any other valid form of identification )
Print out of this email
Did any applicant receive a similar message?
Re: 2015/2016 Nae PSC Postgraduate Scholarship Award by fegmaster: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
I received the same mail. but still doubt the Authenticity of the mail.

(1) (Reply)

JULY! Our Month Of No Recharge/subscription / Where Do You See Your Self 5 Years From Now? / Ikejaelectricity Test Result For Linesman Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.