Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast (552 Views)

Why This Segregation Between Christian And Muslim Trend By The Admins. / Difference Between Define, Describe, Explain, Examine And Discuss. / Christain And Muslim Theories About Unbelievers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
1. Christian Fast _ those partaking lose weight while Muslim fast, they add weight.

2. In christian fast, food is not an issue, you can break by 6pm with anything, in Muslim fast, breaking is like a feast, they eat all the food they haven't eaten since morning

3. In christian fast, you wake up in the morning and fasting has commenced, in Muslim fast, you wake up very early to cook and eat heavy meal before the fasting commences

4. In christian fast, you don't announce it to the public, in Muslim fast, before you say how are you, they tell you they are fasting.

Add yours.
Re: Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
angry
Re: Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast by Merlissa(f): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Christian fast is 40 days Muslim fast is 30 days
Re: Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast by iliyande(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
True
Re: Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Merlissa:
Christian fast is 40 days Muslim fast is 30 days

Let me modify

There is no fixed time for christian fast (except catholics), but there is fixed time for muslims
Re: Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast by Merlissa(f): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:

Let me modify

There is no fixed time for christian fast (except catholics), but there is fixed time for muslims

Am a catholic... that's why

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast by donholy28(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Christian fast...after fasting miracles happen...Muslim fast..life continues
Re: Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast by GeneralQuamdeen: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
I can see through your comments that you guys are imto religious war..
Re: Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast by phayvoursky(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
I NO GO DE AROUND WHEN THIS E-FIGHT GO START.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Please How Do I Send Bulk Email / Naira Crashes To Historic Low: N238 To $1 / Send Me To Heaven' Phone Game Has Been Banned By Apple,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.