Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Which Pill Will You Take And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Pill Will You Take And Why? (689 Views)

Which Pill Will You Take? (picture) / Buhari’s Sugar-coated Pill Takes Anti-graft War To The States. / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Choose Wisely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Pill Will You Take And Why? by REMMEI(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nairalanders kindly tell us which pill will you choose and why..

grin

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Which Pill Will You Take And Why? by jimohibrahim(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Blue...then I'll be more close with my Dad...but it's too late now
And I'll have the opportunity to replay all my lost nairabet and merrybet tickets....billions will be mine by the time i return to the present

1 Like

Re: Which Pill Will You Take And Why? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Red

1 Like

Re: Which Pill Will You Take And Why? by abbeycial: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
hmm
would take the blue one BUT wld steal the red one from d sister above me incase i need to come back to status quo.(u can call it insurance)

past may not be too favourable o!
though i ve so many unfinished biz i skipped in the past
Re: Which Pill Will You Take And Why? by REMMEI(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
State your reasons naw..

grin grin
Re: Which Pill Will You Take And Why? by REMMEI(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Blue...then I'll be more close with my Dad...but it's too late now
And I'll have the opportunity to replay all my lost nairabet and merrybet tickets....billions will be mine by the time i return to the present

You be ojoro master o.. hahaha!.. nice one though.
Re: Which Pill Will You Take And Why? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Red.. Because you cannot change the future from the past. It is already set in time. You will exist on a parallel plane. Able to view but not influence timw. You can write it from the present this going into the future is the only positive option. RED

1 Like

Re: Which Pill Will You Take And Why? by REMMEI(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
voltron:
Red.. Because you cannot change the future from the past. It is already set in time. You will exist on a parallel plane. Able to view but not influence timw. You can write it from the present this going into the future is the only positive option. RED

Need I say I love the way you explain this.. nice one man.. cool. cool

1 Like

Re: Which Pill Will You Take And Why? by ice25(f): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
I will swallow both
Re: Which Pill Will You Take And Why? by REMMEI(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
ice25:
I will swallow both

Chai!.. who be this? shocked
Re: Which Pill Will You Take And Why? by osaslord500(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
I will take the red bt I must go with the blue so I can take it when I see the future is not good.

(1) (Reply)

How To Save A Document In Microsoft Word - 3 Ways. / (photo) Funny Sure Ways To Find Missing Item / Disaster Loading.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.