Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Doubt Arsenal Can Challenge For EPL Next Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Doubt Arsenal Can Challenge For EPL Next Season (352 Views)

Eight Things That Are Bound To Happen In The Epl Next Season / Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) / Arsenal Thread: Can We Challenge For EPL Next Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Doubt Arsenal Can Challenge For EPL Next Season by tankocom: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
So far so good, we have seen some movements by Wenger in order to be able to compete effectively with the likes of Chelsea for EPL title next season. The capture of Petr Cch speaks volume. He has the experience and he is a winner.

READ MORE ON www.tanko.com.ng

Drop a comment on the post on www.tanko.com.ng to stand you a chance to win FREE AIRTIME. The more comments the higher the price
Re: I Doubt Arsenal Can Challenge For EPL Next Season by jimohibrahim(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
You're funny
We should go post our comments on your retaarded... You are really desperate

(1) (Reply)

Apoveta Seek Fresh Start With Lyngby / Mourinho Respects Cech’s Decision To Quit Chelsea | Solopredict.com / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Title After Failing To Pay Sanction Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.