Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. (1089 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) / Banky W Sends A Lovely Message To Friend Segun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. by StevinMorgan(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Looks like the singer's phone was stolen at the DJ Xclusive All White he attended last night in Lagos. Must be painful losing all his contacts!

Meanwhile check out a beautiful photo of his family after the cut...

Re: Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. by jimohibrahim(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol...
Is that a threat?
Re: Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. by Goldmaxx(f): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
j
Re: Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. by MosakuAW(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mr W. Apari!

Forget that thing. Your phone they computer village dey await buyer. Nothing fit happen, na part of the money wey we take buy your CD we dey collect.

Na joke ooooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. by temitemi1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sorry for the loss oo jarey...
Re: Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. by mistabiola: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
StevinMorgan:
Looks like the singer's phone was stolen at the DJ Xclusive All White he attended last night in Lagos. Must be painful losing all his contacts!

Meanwhile check out a beautiful photo of his family after the cut...

And the person replied; I'm just keeping your phone away from you, I did not steal your phone, I saw it on the floor #chikena
Re: Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. by StevinMorgan(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:

And the person replied; I'm just keeping your phone away from you, I did not steal your phone, I saw it on the floor #chikena

ok grin
Re: Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. by Chestar5(f): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
ok, wat nxt?!
Re: Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. by youngin(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. by sinaj(f): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Mr W. Apari!

Forget that thing. Your phone they computer village dey await buyer. Nothing fit happen, na part of the money wey we take buy your CD we dey collect.

Na joke ooooo. grin

I dan de suspect you o! grin
Re: Banky W Sends Message To The Person Who Stole His Phone. by MosakuAW(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:

I dan de suspect you o! grin

Na joke ooogrin

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wants To Get A Full Arm Tattoo! / Photos: Pregnant Kim K Steps Out In See-through Top / Hyper Realistic Artworks That Are Hard To Believe Are Not Photographs-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.