Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) (66854 Views)

CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline / CBN Extends Stamp Duty Collection To Savings Accounts / CBN Extends BVN Registration For Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by DTOBS(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
as if I knew it....which bank will wanna loose its customer? about 14.6million customer are yet to get their own,so tell me u wanna loose those customer?

hehehgebhbebebeh I laugh in mandarin
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Weigher: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nigerian will their last minute rushing, no wonder we are treated for who we are.
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by kalufelix(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
abeg who s listenin to radio biafra in umuahia whats the frequency...
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Pinkieblue(f): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THAT JOY UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE CROWD IN...

UBA
FIRST BANK
GTB
ECOBANK (DON'T know Why this bank needs BVN)
UNION...

So na major shareholder u be for NL now......

U better take a break as from 2moro..... We don tire 2 dey see ur name for FTC

Don't worry u will take over from lalasticlala
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by canalily(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
In this our naija we always know the end from the begininggrin grin
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by manee2(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=35334295]YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THAT JOY UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE CROWD IN...

Why'd u say so?
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bilabong:
The guy on green be like "thank God my 5k is safe for a while".
hehehehehehehe Nigerians with their attitude of exaggerating every situation.
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

UBA
FIRST BANK
GTB
UNION...
Why did say you don't know why Ecobank needs to have their customers enrolled for BVN?
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Picomon(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
The guy who raised up his hands in the photo must be OREMUSANTUS.

2 Likes

Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by seedorfg(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Me too follow dance azonto! It was shit at the bank grin
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Congrats bae you just made front Page. Cc Ladyboss1
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by drmikeadams(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
But funny enuf na beg dem beg me wen I do my own,,,I no even spend reach 5mins.
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by abacusCm(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wetin concern me with BVN?the worst thing is that dey no go allow me withdraw d last N1000 balance
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by domopps(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
You guys just need to see crowd in SKYE BANK today I thought it was crusade!

Cheeeeers
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by 3kay945(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hope we won't see same crowd at the end of new extension date embarassed
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Funny pple

Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by carzola(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
The smile on your face when u hear CBN have moved the deadline for BVN.

Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ochiske:
Freeman david
you be winch?
He's introvert's twin

cheesy
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by mekanaky: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
na 9ja we dey. they cant abide on there words. anyway i havent done mine. for sure i knew they were going to extend it.
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
phayvoursky:
CBN OUGHT TO HAVE CREATED AN ONLINE PLATFORM FOR THIS REGISTRATION. THEN THOSE WHO REGISTERED ONLINE WILL SUBSEQUENTLY GO FOR BIOMETRIC DATA COLLECTION.

THIS WOULD SAVE MANY THE STRESS OF STANDING IN NEVER ENDING TRAIN LIKE QUEUES.

How will they capture your finger print?
The power of the BVN in your finger print.
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by emmyagi(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na waoo naija, things dey happen o! I can't believe my eyes at this First Bank. I woke up this very morning at about 03.15 am, the only thing I can vividly recall that I did was that I put on my clothes which I kept before going to bed. I can't recall brushing up or taking my bath, even to wash face, I no do am. All my plans be say I wan be the first. No vehicle to take, as though I'm training for a marathon race, I raced down to the bank. At exactly 03.30, I was there. Men on black and white, women on wrapper both up and down, even ladies on night gown were in countless of numbers. At first, I slowed down thinking they were ghost workers having their meeting, as I stood some distance afar, some matured voices came up: "oboi come write your name for book o" My eyes open! I rushed down to the gate, my name fall on number 85. Hmmmm, this #BVN no be here o!

6 Likes

Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Burshh: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
phayvoursky:
CBN OUGHT TO HAVE CREATED AN ONLINE PLATFORM FOR THIS REGISTRATION. THEN THOSE WHO REGISTERED ONLINE WILL SUBSEQUENTLY GO FOR BIOMETRIC DATA COLLECTION.

THIS WOULD SAVE MANY THE STRESS OF STANDING IN NEVER ENDING TRAIN LIKE QUEUEpS.
That ain't going to solve the problem, after all they will still have to get on a queue for the biometric data capture. The flaws of the simcard registration process should teach us some lessons.
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by ochestraone(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
music is in his blood, that's why he do it like an a list, even when he is still unknown, he is already a legend in the musical world,some will say that no artist in nairaland can ever make it to the Nigerian music industry, if you are one of those that thinks so, maybe this song is for you,now nigerians can hope for a Grammy in the near future, with solid backup and forceful promo this song is sure a Grammy hit,we have airfor1 representing us here in nairaland but we are sending Paul hero to the world,he is a hardcore nairalander, his glo unlimited song made waves and trended well in nairaland , he is still unsigned to any label, but he is doing his thing raw and natural,you can only compare him to the likes of Micheal bolton, enrue eglesias , james blunt,phill collins,westlife, bryan adams,lionel richie ,elton john, darey alade ,many to mention, for you to know what we are talking about, download his latest hit song, lean on me, a soulful and heart melting song, that will make you wonder if he is a Nigerian,sure nigerian is blessed with huge talents, Banky w will surely need this guy,artist contact paulheromusic@gmail.com, download and enjoy... drop your comments http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fb32f387
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by TUBLEZ(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
We are all comedians in this country... Fire brigade approach in everything we do
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by guardian09(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
keepmegoing:
that's cool anyway. I would like to know any option for Nigerians in Diaspora ? Anyone with clue or knowledge on how to do this in the United states?

Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

UBA
FIRST BANK
GTB
UNION...
u nailed it. Those banks full die.
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by musiwa93: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
It has been extended to the 31st of October
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by jericco1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shortyy:
i love this country eh.. lol
hmm
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by gfullmoon(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Guys go relax again till 28-31st October,2015 to start the mad rush again. Trust Nigerians na,we like and enjoy dying minute exercise,after all we'll lie we've never heard it. Who knows it might still be extended again come that date.
Re: When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) by roob: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Without the number (666) you can neither buy nor sell... Pre-tribulation days...think people, think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) / Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.