Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

All You Need To Know About On Air Personality Kemi Smallz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / All You Need To Know About On Air Personality Kemi Smallz (4972 Views)

Mexican Singer Patricia Navidad Menstrual Pad Fell Off On-air(video) / Post All OAP Jobs Here And On-air Personality Jobs Here To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About On Air Personality Kemi Smallz by Mcwrath02: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kemi Smallz, whose real name is Oluwakemi Itari Owatemi, is an On Air Personality at City FM Lagos. The ‘radio rat’, as she’s fondly called because of her small frame (5ft, to be precise!), is a graduate from University of Lagos, with a degree in English Literature. The 24-year-old has Yoruba, Bayelsa and Ibo roots, but she grew up in Lagos. Kemi’s vibrancy, fun spirit and her most infectious smile made her perfect for the entertainment industry, and able to stand out from the crowd!
Not only is this multimedia personality on the City’s airwaves, she auditioned for the MTV Base VJ Search in Nigeria, and was actually a finalist, but was not crowned the winner of the competition to become one of the faces of the well-known brand. That didn’t stop her though! She went on to seek further opportunities in the Nigerian radio, TV and online media industry.
for more, click here: http://farabale.co/2015/06/30/all-you-need-to-know-about-on-air-personality-kemi-smallz/

Re: All You Need To Know About On Air Personality Kemi Smallz by robinicule(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: All You Need To Know About On Air Personality Kemi Smallz by AirstarKane(f): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aww been longing to meet OAPS. I want to become one someday. grin
Re: All You Need To Know About On Air Personality Kemi Smallz by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
all d Kemis in Yorubas always look alike somehow dis pic remind of a friend.
Re: All You Need To Know About On Air Personality Kemi Smallz by Awesomeking: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is so cool,oap's are amazing..i hope to become one someday though..i dont intend working for someone,i wanna own my own radio station
Re: All You Need To Know About On Air Personality Kemi Smallz by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Starboy FT L.A.X & Wizkid- Caro (download) / Zinoleesky – My Story / Nigerian Artistes And Poor Live Performances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.