Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Chibok Girls Slits Throats Of Boko Haram Offenders!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chibok Girls Slits Throats Of Boko Haram Offenders!!! (1041 Views)

18-year-old Slits Peacemaker’s Neck (photo) / Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu / Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Slits Throats Of Boko Haram Offenders!!! by slicereports(f): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
source: http://slicereports.com/blog/2015/06/30/chibok-girls-slits-throats-of-boko-haram-offenders-vennchika/
Some women who claimed they were held in the same camp with some of the 219 Chibok schoolgirls kidnapped on April 14, 2014, told BBC on Monday that some of them have been brainwashed and are now fighting for Boko Haram and carrying out killings themselves.
17-year-old Miriam (not her real name) who is among the women, who testified, fled Boko Haram after being held for six months. She said she was forced to marry a militant, and is now pregnant with his child.
Narrating her ordeal in their camp she said;
“They told us to get ready, that they were going to marry us off. They came back with four men; they slit their throats in front of us. They then said that this will happen to any girl that refuses to get married. There was so much pain. I was only there in body; I couldn’t do anything about it.
They told us: ‘You women should learn from your husbands because they are giving their blood for the cause. We must also go to war for Allah.’”
While in captivity, Miriam described meeting some of the Chibok schoolgirls. She said they were kept in a separate house to the other captives. She said the girls had been “brainwashed” and that she had witnessed some of them kill several men in her village.
“They were Christian men. They [the Boko Haram fighters] forced the Christians to lie down. Then the girls cut their throats.” She added
Also narrating her ordeal in their camp, Anna, aged 60, who fled Boko Haram in December after being held for 5months, said the only possession she has now are the clothes she ran away with. It was gathered that she now sits beneath a tree close to the cathedral in the Adamawa State capital of Yola. On how she knew it was the Chibok schoolgirls she’d seen, she said;
“They (Boko Haram) didn’t hide them. They told us, ‘These are your teachers from Chibok. They shared the girls out as teachers to teach different groups of women and girls to recite the Koran. Young girls who couldn’t recite were being flogged by the Chibok girls.”

Re: Chibok Girls Slits Throats Of Boko Haram Offenders!!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Who is the author of this novel
Re: Chibok Girls Slits Throats Of Boko Haram Offenders!!! by DahtzFestjayz: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Chibok Girls Slits Throats Of Boko Haram Offenders!!! by asadike(f): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
finally,we ve lost our chibok girls to terrorism
Re: Chibok Girls Slits Throats Of Boko Haram Offenders!!! by Tocheagle(m): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2015
To all the sponsors of terrorism globally. YOUR DAY WILL COME!!!
Re: Chibok Girls Slits Throats Of Boko Haram Offenders!!! by kelvine(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Whenever I read these stories,I feel so pained.
Re: Chibok Girls Slits Throats Of Boko Haram Offenders!!! by slicereports(f): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
kelvine:
Whenever I read these stories,I feel so pained.
its painful dear and it seems,boko haram are using these girls for suicide bombing.

(1) (Reply)

Police Vehicle Climbed Over Brt Demarcation Due To Overspeeding (picture) / 25-yr-old Beheads Man After Stealing His Money / The High Crime Rate In Umuahia City Is Getting Out Of Hand (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.