Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Man Caught Cheating On Live Tv! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerian Man Caught Cheating On Live Tv! (1319 Views)

Live Video Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman / REPOST: Woman In America Looking For Nice Nigerian Man / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Caught Cheating On Live Tv! by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2009
oh shit, check how the girl is insulting that poor 9ja man at the end of the clip!!!!!!!!
PRICELESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkJKF2bg3xg&feature=PlayList&p=6850FED0D0269160&index=2

ps: the babe he was cheating with was FINE!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Cheating On Live Tv! by sistawoman: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2009
This was not his first time cheating.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Cheating On Live Tv! by DaPhoenix(f): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2009
Bravo to her!!! Man was a bastard.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Cheating On Live Tv! by oluwafemi113(m): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2009
next thread
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Cheating On Live Tv! by xavier3(m): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2009
no be new tin dstv don air am 2yrs ago. i watch d tin live. my friends laff tire, besides u no watch full version the guy na don playa, dem show am with various babes. to top it off he work at a gas station
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Cheating On Live Tv! by xavier3(m): 7:32am On Mar 07, 2009
poor lady upon say their child no be she born am but she dey take care of the child without the man paying a dime not for food nor schooling, she say d guy broke lyk bastard. in a last year dstv re-run she announce say the man beg am, so she agree to let him into her life. u know america and their usual story of seeking counselling help. dats d load of crap d man suggest as solution,
grin grin such a huge reward for being caught cheating for weeks, d guy use naija sense for him wife
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Cheating On Live Tv! by xavier3(m): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2009
in a last year dstv re-run of the show the woman announced dat the man came to beg her and she let him back into her life. she said she knew he would come back because the guy "broke lyk bastard", bsides she pays for their childs school fees and she is the bread winner of the family, she takes care of their child even though she aint his mom
the guy said he wil go for marriage counselling as solution. poor lady, her husband use naija scope play am lyk fiddle

grin grin such a nice reward for months of cheating off camera and weeks of cheating on live tv

(1) (Reply)

Just Recovered 4rm A Hrtbrk / I Need A Lady Who Will Give Me True Love / I Need A Good Gril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.