Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

#WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? (1904 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom PĂ©rignon Event In Lagos(pi / Denrele Shares Stunning Photo To Mark #WCW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by MyZoto: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Our #WomanCrushWednesday for today is none other than the iconic and beautiful Genevieve Nnaji! Tell me, which is your favourite Genevieve movie?

Have you got a #WCW today? Show her some love by sending her airtime from your Zoto.

Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
I'm yet to see the 'stunning beauty' of this babe.

1 Like

Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by darmys(f): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Sharon Stone
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by SugaryBelle(f): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2015
I've never enjoyed any of her movies that I've seen. I like her cos she is beautiful and dresses beautifully. undecided

1 Like

Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by funnyme(f): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
Am coming let me get yu a medicated glasses first then I'll comment.
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
funnyme:

Am coming let me get yu a medicated glasses first then I'll comment.
let's finish that food in your dp first. My eyes should be better after the meal and the other exercise.
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by ShayGirl(f): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
I really enjoyed her role in "Blood sisters" with omosexy... back then wen nollywood was still nollywood
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by Sapphire86(f): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sharon Stone, and the one she acted with Chidi Mokeme
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by komzyb(f): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Them plenty o,blood sisters,sharon stone,games women play and..........
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by nellyDancer55(f): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
MyZoto:
Our #WomanCrushWednesday for today is none other than the iconic and beautiful Genevieve Nnaji! Tell me, which is your favourite Genevieve movie?

Have you got a #WCW today? Show her some love by sending her airtime from your Zoto.
... d are too much... n all her movies are very interesting... i enjoy all of them.... since she stoped featuring on nollywood recently i stoped watchn nollywood....
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by funnyme(f): 5:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Timbuktou:
let's finish that food in your dp first. My eyes should be better after the meal and the other exercise.
Spoilt pikin. Who's spoiling you for me? Let me call your mama.
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by youngberry001(m): 6:07am On Jul 02, 2015
i miss this girl in Nollywood she's so brave when shes acting nd such a black beauty wink

#I still dey fined this her movies....."beautiful soul,half of a yellow sun,and broken tears
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2015
funnyme:

Spoilt pikin. Who's spoiling you for me? Let me call your mama.

My mama? Why, I have a good mind to fill your potty mouth with more straightforward things, Funnyme. I'm feel really tempted.
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by hatux: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Timbuktou:
GOD bless you man!

I say this always...
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by RedCard1(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Sharon Stone, Blood Sisters, Sacred Lies, Beautiful Soul, Ije..them plenty. I love you Genny
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by Sarimah(f): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ijele
Re: #WCW Which Is The Best Genevieve Nnaji Movie Of All Time??? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Sarimah:
Ijele
bae ..u don forget ur husby..abi? lol..no wahala..

#yolo

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why Miley Cyrus Has Gone Crazy / Lukman Haruna Visit Friend ,kolade Oyewande During Movie Production / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.