Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,906 members, 7,841,406 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) (1949 Views)

1960bet Have Refused To Pay Me For Over A Month !!!! / Can Mobile Money Help Idps In Nigeria? / A Nairalander Has Something For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
I write this post with utmost dissapointment and sadness as how even nairalanders turn animalistic and scammers...

My story started last month when i reapplied for a job i once had ..after several persuasions i.e arsetalks aka yommys01 www.nairaland.com/arsetalks
www.nairaland.com/yommys01 he accepted me back and we agreed a salary package of 40,000 a month...

I painstakingly wrote for him for a month and some days...
When i finished my monthly quota of 180articles i notified him and he told me, hat he is in benin republic that he will have to come back to Nigeria to make the transaction... (I was like haaaa cant you transfer money using mobile money transfer)
I kept mute and acted like one dumb fool ...
After incessant disturbances from me he told me he will pay me early this week...
Now i call him everyday he cuts the call or doesn't pick at all...

If i remember how many tiring nights i wake up to type for Aje i feel a cold rush of pain...
He had a problem with his former writer www.nairaland.com/lekkie073 but eventually paid him..
But mine here, he is proving cunning...

Aje pay me my money,pay me my money, what will my dead sister and your fiancée be seing you as?

Please dont provoke the love of the dead... Coz i know my sister will fight for me..

I am an orphan struggling to survive and if an orphan cries to God to take revenge do you think he will turn deaf ears?

Here are links to his blogs.

www.writtenoffside.com
www.justchelsea.com
I wrote articles for him in those two blogs and sometimes arsenal blogs..

How can my fellow nairalander treat me in such way?
Seun, you are fair and just and above all amiable please fight for me i gatz no one in this world apart fron my sister please look into my case..

Mukina2
Ishilove
Please help me beg arsetalks pleaseee
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
lalasticlala your help is needed

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Ishilove: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Oya arsetalks, come and defend yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Pheals(f): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
.. Bro arsetalks is not fair oo i use sango beg u pay him back or u want the help of thunder strike

oya broc e maa binu abeg plsssss pay him and GOD will provide for u too

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by 9niceguy(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
You better pay this young man befor I rain curses on you motherfuck*er. Wicked mofo

2 Likes

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
I'm following this thread to see how it all goes down

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
I'm following this thread to see how it all goes down

I have tried all means to act civilized and matured but he has refused to pick my calls respond to my emails and sms leaving me with no alternative to do tthis cry
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
greenstar:

I have tried all means to act civilized and matured but he has refused to pick my calls respond to my emails and sms leaving me with no alternative to do tthis cry

I can imagine
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2015
And please my fellow brothers and sisters dont make the mistake of accepting to write for him because he sweet talks you to writing when it comes to payment he either frames you up or come up with some floor msy excuse to avoid paying...

He has three writers (all whites) and he pays them as fast as possible but we black writers he proves cunning coz he thinks we are weak..

The first time i wrote for him he framed me up with a vile excuse of me copying from other blogs to send for him....

I actually copied only quotes which is allowed but he framed me up and relieved me of the job..i let that slide but this one ahhhhh i swear Aje you will never get away with this...

I swear by my late sister's grave you wont......
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I can imagine
he will come now with unnecessary gimmicks to get away with this but i swear he wont go free even if it is placing a cirse on him. cry
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Pheals:
.. Bro arsetalks is not fair oo i use sango beg u pay him back or u want the help of thunder strike

oya broc e maa binu abeg plsssss pay him and GOD will provide for u too
cry

Thanks..
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Normally, I always ignore nonsenses like this when they happen. Because you simply cannot reply everyone especially people who think dragging your name in the mould is the way to go. This guy simply needs to be replied to.

Something last year, I started a thread on here looking for writers, Fidelis applied, I gave him a trial, he was not so good and I told him in clear terms that I can't hire him and he offered to write for free for a period of two months.

After a while, I saw significant improved and I made him an offer ( he didn't ask for it, it was me who asked to pay him after 10 days into the 2 months agreement ). We agreed he will be writing 4 articles per day and as he already got a hang of it all, he asked to increase the number of articles to 6 per day and an increase in his pay and I agreed with him.

About 15 days into our agreement, I received a warning from newsnow.co.uk ( see screenshot attached ). The warning was complaining among other things, the quality of the articles we post on the site. This was due partly my fault and partly the fault of Fidelis as I trusted him so much that I stopped proofreading his articles as I only just acquired among newsnow site that I needed to focus on. My business revolves around buying up smaller under monetized sites for cheap, get them listed on newsnow and sell them. An example is the site around my username which I bought from a nairalander and about to sell to Rick Latonas. I started a thread on here a while ago about this to encourage other internet marketers but the anti spam bot blocked it and banned me ( obviously due to so many URLS in the body of the content)

Immediately I received this warning, I called Fidelis on phone and explained to him why he needs to be more careful with his articles. I stated the need for him to be factual, proofread his articles and have them all spell checked.

Please note that newsnow is a news aggregator where 90% of my traffic comes from. They unlike other aggregators bring us traffic from first tier advertisement countries - countries such as the UK, USA, Canada and co who constitute more than 75% of our revenue. Seun can testify to how profitable 1st tier countries are.

After appealing we were reinstated with a strict warning. But Fidelis continued in his way. I told him on phone our agreement is terminated. He begged me and since he wasn't that bad and only just making some mistakes, I after taking advise from my mentee who has become good in the game and who is also on newsnow, we both agreed I should continue with him ( due largely to the job situation in the country ).

Because of this problem which Fidelis got us into, Newsnow started monitoring us and errors that we see every day on other sites such as caught offside, 4thofficial, peoplesperson and a whole lot of other sites that are on newsnow, we were been queried for. Which is normal, once your site has been red flagged, their search light is then focused on you.

After discussing it with Andy newsnow's most senior publisher, we decided to engage two new editors since the number of articles we receive per day from Fidelis and writers was overwhelming. I started a thread on here using a nairalander olaric7 who works for me. I managed to get couple of applications but none have any experience and I decided to engage my late fiancee's friend who read English in Australia and another British English teacher.

We were still having problems which to be fair is no longer Fidelis's fault but also his fault because we would never have been so focused on if the problem never existed initially. Andy was obviously doing his best to make things tough for us. As a matter of fact, my mentee bought a newsnow site for 3,000 pounds within same period and was publishing similar type of articles, same format ( I am mentoring him so you don't expect it to be different ) and never had any problem. However, these problems never got us of newsnow until Fidelis did the worst.

He copied word for word an article BBC and we were reported to newsnow and were removed from their network. See attachment of our removal ( see attachment ).

Because of this, we were given a suspension of 6 months. Losing not less than 3 million per month ( this includes cost of running the business such as paying writers, proofreaders, hosting ) anyone who believes it is a lie, I will produce revenue reports for same period.

After this happened, I had to lay off my writers, about 4 of them nairalanders. This led to issues between I and Olaric7 as he was not able to draw his salary for that month and needed to get well. I was also supposed to give him a loan but could not cos of the insincerity of someone.

I threatened to arrest Fidelis and actually did some ground work about that ( including using another email to offer him a writing job and demanded for his home address to help me track him down ) but found out he was too far from Lagos and that in it own doesn't bring back my monthly wages that is being eroded.

Considering this whole thing happened just 6 months after losing my fiancee to luth's so called doctors, I went into deep depression, Dollyparton1 who knows me in person can testify to this. Another nairalander whose username I can't remember who I will get to reply to this thread too got seriously affected by Fidelis as I was mentoring him and couldn't do so again after the whole thing happened and my revenue eroded. I actually did not appeal to newsnow again or why should I when I was fighting depression. Another nairalander by the name Lekan had issues with me over late payment cos of this. Depression is the main reason why I became so active on nairaland as I needed a way to fight it. After a while, I decided to pay and get listed on scoopdragon media which is a good news aggregator but not 1/3 as good as newsnow. I started a thread ( through the help of Olaric7 ) looking for writers, to my surprise, Fidelis was applying AGAIN using a female name this time. The guy who owns soccerplanet who will hopefully reply to this thread knows the struggle I went through to get listed on scoopdragon media. He knows because I am helping him to get listed.

I knew due to his writing style. I called him several times, immediately he saw my number he did not pick. Few hours later a lady called me saying she was not home. I simply told her I am not a kid that I understood the game. About 1 months ago. He applied again using another email address and I busted it. I told him I knew. I ended the called. Then told my mentee, and I decided to use him to get some free articles.

Along the line, I saw his dedication to work and remorse ( or so it seemed ) and decided to pay him by Month end but because most advertising companies we work with pay via paypal and not immediately ( for instance Pixfuture.com which I use pays on net 30 terms, mgid.com 15th of the following month and Google adsense 21st of the next month, footballmedia.com on net 60 basis ) I was not able to pay him immediately and then I ended up in the hospital. Dollyparton1 could test that I spoke to her to seek medical help in regards to this just two days ago.

I told Fidelis he was going to get paid this week and ever since has been bothering me and I decided to ignore him until this.

Now judge for yourself, what have I done wrong here? If I had gone on with my plan of not paying him, would I not be justified? As a matter of fact, he gets no dime from me after this.

And to 9niceguy, Pheals, starlingslimnet don't you guys and gals think it is proper to wait and hear from me first before passing judgment? I pray none of you is a judge.

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
The female ID he used to apply is pinkiecutie. And the name of my other worker and friend I mentioned is not olaric7 but olaric. I just checked. He can testify to his.

He also knows about my illness as he is a permanent worker with me.

Fidelis.... now go ahead and beat this now.
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
It is funny how he stated "a job I once had" but refused to state why he was "SACKED".
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
9niceguy:
You better pay this young man befor I rain curses on you motherfuck*er. Wicked mofo
You have "Jesus is Lord" on your signature file and you are full of hypocrisy like this? Didn't the bible say " be quick to listen but slow to speak"?
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good story writer Aje....

Immediately i finished writing you suddenly fell sick?

You suddenly went into depression?

I still respect yoylu as my "boss" because you got a good heart but decided to get unnecessararily cunning..

I leave you to your fate...

And btw that well cooked up story up there you made is very touching but you and i know the truth...

If i shiuld lay a curse it will hunt you forever and ever and you will live with it till seath...
Mark my words
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
greenstar:
Good story writer Aje....

Immediately i finished writing you suddenly fell sick?

You suddenly went into depression?

I still respect yoylu as my "boss" because you got a good heart but decided to get unnecessararily cunning..

I leave you to your fate...

And btw that well cooked up story up there you made is very touching but you and i know the truth...

If i shiuld lay a curse it will hunt you forever and ever and you will live with it till seath...
Mark my words...

You are a funny guy to be honest. Care to tell the world why you don't have the job any more like you yourself clearly and rightly stated? Or that one is cooked up too as well?

Also, I have a good heart? How exactly did you know that? Could it be linked to the fact that I decided to "reemploy" you after you f*ck up?
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
arsetalks:
You are a funny guy to be honest. Care to tell the world why you don't have the job any more like you yourself clearly and rightly stated? Or that one is cooked up too as well?

what job?

Did you sack me?

Aje did you sack me?

I am one of your very best writers and you know...
Just pay me for the work done and let God br happy with your life..

I am still ready to work for you as i have outgrown that silly Plagiarism mistake i made...

Let's settle this like matured guys
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
greenstar:

what job?

Did you sack me?

Aje did you sack me?

I am one of your very best writers and you know...
Just pay me for the work done and let God br happy with your life..

I am still ready to work for you as i have outgrown that silly Plagiarism mistake i made...

Let's settle this like matured guys
You yourself wrote " a job I once had" and how come you did not bring up this silly "Plagiarism mistake i made" in your initial post? Could this be one of those let me soil his name in the mould attempt?

I am happy the world now know who you are and to those passing judgment initially, maturity is apologising once you know you are wrong. Fair enough?
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
greenstar:
I write this post with utmost dissapointment and sadness as how even nairalanders turn animalistic and scammers...

My story started last month when i reapplied for a job i once had ..after several persuasions i.e arsetalks aka yommys01 www.nairaland.com/arsetalks
www.nairaland.com/yommys01 he accepted me back and we agreed a salary package of 40,000 a month...

I painstakingly wrote for him for a month and some days...
When i finished my monthly quota of 180articles i notified him and he told me, hat he is in benin republic that he will have to come back to Nigeria to make the transaction... (I was like haaaa cant you transfer money using mobile money transfer)
I kept mute and acted like one dumb fool ...
After incessant disturbances from me he told me he will pay me early this week...
Now i call him everyday he cuts the call or doesn't pick at all...

If i remember how many tiring nights i wake up to type for Aje i feel a cold rush of pain...
He had a problem with his former writer www.nairaland.com/lekkie073 but eventually paid him..
But mine here, he is proving cunning...

Aje pay me my money,pay me my money, what will my dead sister and your fiancée be seing you as?

Please dont provoke the love of the dead... Coz i know my sister will fight for me..

I am an orphan struggling to survive and if an orphan cries to God to take revenge do you think he will turn deaf ears?

Here are links to his blogs.

www.writtenoffside.com
www.justchelsea.com
I wrote articles for him in those two blogs and sometimes arsenal blogs..

How can my fellow nairalander treat me in such way?
Seun, you are fair and just and above all amiable please fight for me i gatz no one in this world apart fron my sister please look into my case..

Mukina2
Ishilove
Please help me beg arsetalks pleaseee
I am quoting you before you amend your post.
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
arsetalks:
Normally, I always ignore nonsenses like this when they happen. Because you simply cannot reply everyone especially people who think dragging your name in the mould is the way to go. This guy simply needs to be replied to.

Something last year, I started a thread on here looking for writers, Fidelis applied, I gave him a trial, he was not so good and I told him in clear terms that I can't hire him and he offered to write for free for a period of two months.

After a while, I saw significant improved and I made him an offer ( he didn't ask for it, it was me who asked to pay him after 10 days into the 2 months agreement ). We agreed he will be writing 4 articles per day and as he already got a hang of it all, he asked to increase the number of articles to 6 per day and an increase in his pay and I agreed with him.

About 15 days into our agreement, I received a warning from newsnow.co.uk ( see screenshot attached ). The warning was complaining among other things, the quality of the articles we post on the site. This was due partly my fault and partly the fault of Fidelis as I trusted him so much that I stopped proofreading his articles as I only just acquired among newsnow site that I needed to focus on. My business revolves around buying up smaller under monetized sites for cheap, get them listed on newsnow and sell them. An example is the site around my username which I bought from a nairalander and about to sell to Rick Latonas. I started a thread on here a while ago about this to encourage other internet marketers but the anti spam bot blocked it and banned me ( obviously due to so many URLS in the body of the content)

Immediately I received this warning, I called Fidelis on phone and explained to him why he needs to be more careful with his articles. I stated the need for him to be factual, proofread his articles and have them all spell checked.

Please note that newsnow is a news aggregator where 90% of my traffic comes from. They unlike other aggregators bring us traffic from first tier advertisement countries - countries such as the UK, USA, Canada and co who constitute more than 75% of our revenue. Seun can testify to how profitable 1st tier countries are.

After appealing we were reinstated with a strict warning. But Fidelis continued in his way. I told him on phone our agreement is terminated. He begged me and since he wasn't that bad and only just making some mistakes, I after taking advise from my mentee who has become good in the game and who is also on newsnow, we both agreed I should continue with him ( due largely to the job situation in the country ).

Because of this problem which Fidelis got us into, Newsnow started monitoring us and errors that we see every day on other sites such as caught offside, 4thofficial, peoplesperson and a whole lot of other sites that are on newsnow, we were been queried for. Which is normal, once your site has been red flagged, their search light is then focused on you.

After discussing it with Andy newsnow's most senior publisher, we decided to engage two new editors since the number of articles we receive per day from Fidelis and writers was overwhelming. I started a thread on here using a nairalander olaric7 who works for me. I managed to get couple of applications but none have any experience and I decided to engage my late fiancee's friend who read English in Australia and another British English teacher.

We were still having problems which to be fair is no longer Fidelis's fault but also his fault because we would never have been so focused on if the problem never existed initially. Andy was obviously doing his best to make things tough for us. As a matter of fact, my mentee bought a newsnow site for 3,000 pounds within same period and was publishing similar type of articles, same format ( I am mentoring him so you don't expect it to be different ) and never had any problem. However, these problems never got us of newsnow until Fidelis did the worst.

He copied word for word an article BBC and we were reported to newsnow and were removed from their network. See attachment of our removal ( see attachment ).

Because of this, we were given a suspension of 6 months. Losing not less than 3 million per month ( this includes cost of running the business such as paying writers, proofreaders, hosting ) anyone who believes it is a lie, I will produce revenue reports for same period.

After this happened, I had to lay off my writers, about 4 of them nairalanders. This led to issues between I and Olaric7 as he was not able to draw his salary for that month and needed to get well. I was also supposed to give him a loan but could not cos of the insincerity of someone.

I threatened to arrest Fidelis and actually did some ground work about that ( including using another email to offer him a writing job and demanded for his home address to help me track him down ) but found out he was too far from Lagos and that in it own doesn't bring back my monthly wages that is being eroded.

Considering this whole thing happened just 6 months after losing my fiancee to luth's so called doctors, I went into deep depression, Dollyparton1 who knows me in person can testify to this. Another nairalander whose username I can't remember who I will get to reply to this thread too got seriously affected by Fidelis as I was mentoring him and couldn't do so again after the whole thing happened and my revenue eroded. I actually did not appeal to newsnow again or why should I when I was fighting depression. Another nairalander by the name Lekan had issues with me over late payment cos of this. Depression is the main reason why I became so active on nairaland as I needed a way to fight it. After a while, I decided to pay and get listed on scoopdragon media which is a good news aggregator but not 1/3 as good as newsnow. I started a thread ( through the help of Olaric7 ) looking for writers, to my surprise, Fidelis was applying AGAIN using a female name this time. The guy who owns soccerplanet who will hopefully reply to this thread knows the struggle I went through to get listed on scoopdragon media. He knows because I am helping him to get listed.

I knew due to his writing style. I called him several times, immediately he saw my number he did not pick. Few hours later a lady called me saying she was not home. I simply told her I am not a kid that I understood the game. About 1 months ago. He applied again using another email address and I busted it. I told him I knew. I ended the called. Then told my mentee, and I decided to use him to get some free articles.

Along the line, I saw his dedication to work and remorse ( or so it seemed ) and decided to pay him by Month end but because most advertising companies we work with pay via paypal and not immediately ( for instance Pixfuture.com which I use pays on net 30 terms, mgid.com 15th of the following month and Google adsense 21st of the next month, footballmedia.com on net 60 basis ) I was not able to pay him immediately and then I ended up in the hospital. Dollyparton1 could test that I spoke to her to seek medical help in regards to this just two days ago.

I told Fidelis he was going to get paid this week and ever since has been bothering me and I decided to ignore him until this.

Now judge for yourself, what have I done wrong here? If I had gone on with my plan of not paying him, would I not be justified? As a matter of fact, he gets no dime from me after this.

And to 9niceguy, Pheals, starlingslimnet don't you guys and gals think it is proper to wait and hear from me first before passing judgment? I pray none of you is a judge.
And I have only call lalasticlala
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
arsetalks:
You yourself wrote " a job I once had" and how come you did not bring up this silly "Plagiarism mistake i made" in your initial post? Could this be one of those let me soil his name in the mould attempt?

I am happy the world now know who you are and to those passing judgment initially, maturity is apologising once you know you are wrong. Fair enough?
oh stop already.

What does the whole world know angry

How can you explain my calling your number and you not picking? And when i called you with another number you picked and when you realized it was me calling you cut the call...

I may not be a cock n bull story maker but i have God to fight for me..

I leave it at that but kindly pay me my monthly pavkage unless God will be angry with you and your generation..
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
greenstar:
oh stop already.

What does the whole world know angry

How can you explain my calling your number and you not picking? And when i called you with another number you picked and when you realized it was me calling you cut the call...

I may not be a cock n bull story maker but i have God to fight for me..

I leave it at that but kindly pay me my monthly pavkage unless God will be angry with you and your generation..
And I did not say I did not ignore you? I stated that clearly in my post? You still have not explained " a job I once had"
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
arsetalks:
And I did not say I did not ignore you? I stated that clearly in my post? You still have not explained " a job I once had"
listen boss...
Check my previous post and read where i said i reapplied for the job after being relieved....
Now that shouldn't serve as a yardstick not to pay me my money...
Lekkie told me how you played him, how he went to your Twitter page and bombarded you with tweets and finally Nairaland befor you eventually succumbed and paid him ..links coming up

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Greenstar, it seems you didn't tell us the full story about your dealings with arsetalks.
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:
Greenstar, it seems you didn't tell us the full story about your dealings with arsetalks.
what dealings ma'aam i can swear by any God that i wrote for him dilegently and now wants to elope without paying me....

Screenshots coming up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Ishilove: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
greenstar:
what dealings ma'aam i can swear by any God that i wrote for him dilegently and now wants to elope without paying me....

Screenshots coming up
He says he has told you he wiil pay you
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

he just threatened me now that i wont see a dime...
Imagine my boss sending me 10 brain disturbing topics and i will painstakingly write all and now he is refusing to pay...

I just want the world to how he treats his writers against future reoccurrence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
greenstar:
listen boss...
Check my previous post and read where i said i reapplied for the job after being relieved....
Now that shouldn't serve as a yardstick not to pay me my money...
Lekkie told me how you played him, how he went to your Twitter page and bombarded you with tweets and finally Nairaland befor you eventually succumbed and paid him ..links coming up
Heaven take account today, you won't get a penny. Not even blackmail will allow me. And Lekkie's issue you caused. His name is Lekan. I mentioned him in my post did I not?
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

I am happy you said TOLD. Cos after this, he won't get a penny. He practically ruined my business for the better part of one year and now thinks he will get away with blackmail.

He won't get a penny off me.

(1) (2)

Photos Of Oau Student During There Own Aro For Late Oni Of Ife On Point / Opinion: Anything Wrong With Dressing Like This To Church? (photo) / Who Will Win The Premier League This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.