Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! (884 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by drss(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
My sister's Sony V+ smart phone crashed yesterday. I tried to factory reset it by pressing the power button together with the volume button but was greeted with Chinese language. How can I reset her phone when the writting was not done in English? Need some tips please.
Re: Help! by Glowstone(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2015
if you had press the up button together with the power button and shows in Chinese now off the phone then press down bottom with the power button it should change to English
Re: Help! by drss(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Glowstone:
if you had press the up button together with the power button and shows in Chinese now off the phone then press down bottom with the power button it should change to English
I pressed the volume button down when it came in Chinese. I gues I should try pressing the up volume button. Will try it.
Re: Help! by Glowstone(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2015
drss:

I pressed the volume button down when it came in Chinese. I gues I should try pressing the up volume button. Will try it.

try with the up button then
Re: Help! by drss(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Glowstone:

Done it. Its in english. Pls what should i do next?
Re: Help! by drss(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Glowstone:

Re: Help! by Glowstone(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
drss:

you want to format tie phone ,then scroll down to wipe user data and press the volume key (up) and scroll down using d down volume key to OK
then press the up volume key and wait
Re: Help! by drss(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Glowstone:

you want to format tie phone ,then scroll down to wipe user data and press the volume key (up) and scroll down using d down volume key to OK
then press the up volume key and wait
Done everything and the phone is back in business. Thanks for ur help man. My little sis is happy to have her phone back. cheesy
Re: Help! by Glowstone(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
drss:

Done everything and the phone is back in business. Thanks for ur help man. My little sis is happy to have her phone back. cheesy

uwc

(1) (Reply)

Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users / Which Is Better For Low Budget? UK Used Samsung/htc/lg Or New Chinese Phones / Finally, Tecno Has Launched A 3gb Ram 32gb Rom Device (phantom 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.