Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

8 Major Reasons Why People Don’t Make Money In Leverage Caller Club. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Major Reasons Why People Don’t Make Money In Leverage Caller Club. (682 Views)

“I Don’t Regret Having Only Primary School Certificate - Rasak Okoya / Towns Where Banks Don’t Open Except Customers See Armoured Tanks / 10 Money Mistakes Successful People Don’t Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Major Reasons Why People Don’t Make Money In Leverage Caller Club. by Patiladwonder(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2015
8 Major Reasons why People Don’t Make Money in Leverage Caller Club.

My Dear Millionaire Friend,

Welcome to the month of July, 2015. I thank God for His Grace that helped us to see today.
As we wait to see what this new government will do as far as grant and other programmes
to empower young entrepreneurs will be,

I will like us to look at other opportunities to make money especially leverage Caller Club.
This one, we can do it ourselves, we don’t have to wait for any government.

Reason 1: They don’t take the leverage caller club business seriously.

Many people think this business is short term.
People think that to qualify in business you need large capital
First you must take the business seriously, only then you will prosper.

Reason 2: They Doubt leverage caller club

Doubt is a big killer
Stay away from dream stealers
Remember SW policy some will, some won’t, so what? Somebody else in waiting!
No business or businesses have 100% success rate. Rejection is part of the business.

Reason 3: They don’t invest time to be trained to master the leverage caller club business

Spend time to learn about the industry, the company and the plan.
The more you know: the more you can represent the business, and the more confident you will become.
Train your leaders! But train yourself first

Reason 4: They think leverage caller club is a Get Rich Quick Scheme

This is a rich sure business, not a get rich quick scheme.
If you want to succeed in this business, you have to think like a You must first invest your N11,500
Nurture people and make them leaders. But the whole process takes time.

Reason 5: They have no focus as far as leverage caller club is concern

All successful people are focused
The first rule of warfare is focusing on your strength.

Reason 6: They don’t know how to present the leverage caller club business

All big earners in the industry know how to present.
If you don’t know how to present the business properly and handle objections people won’t take you seriously.

Reason 7: They don’t look at the future of leverage caller club

People fail as they only see today.
Long term focus is essential. Visualize how Leverage Caller Club will look like in your bank account in the next 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and 5 years span of time

Reason 8: People who fail in leverage caller club have NO VISION

All success start with vision, without vision, people perish.
Vision gets people going, make them feel alive.
From vision – comes goals. From goals comes direction.
Don’t take it likely. Ask often, “Do I have a vision?” “What target am I going to hit?”

My personal target is to sign up 10% of Nigeria community on Leverage Caller Club.
Nigeria is about 180 million people and 10% of it is 18 million.

The implication of this:

These 18 million people in leverage caller club will be calling themselves for free and
will just load 500 or 1000 naira monthly.

18 million multiply by N2000 is 36 billion. That is how much you are I will be
playing with as bonuses and compensation in to our bank accounts.

This may take us 2 to 3 years, but I ask people, if you do something for 10 years and
you have 36 billion naira, is that a good business or a bad one. Think about it.

Source:
http://dayoadetiloye.com/8-major-reasons-why-people-dont-make-money-in-leverage-caller-club/

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss / Need Advice On What To Invest On With #750k / Get The Genuine Part for MACK TRUCK Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.