Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Service Of Wall Posters Needed!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Service Of Wall Posters Needed!!! (498 Views)

Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) / Pics: The Beauty Of Wall Papers / Meet The Trillion Dollar Black Woman Of Wall Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Service Of Wall Posters Needed!!! by dejacrue: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hi All,

The service of people that paste print ad(paper) on walls are needed, just the same as the work of those that paste campaign ads for politicians during elections. If you render such service or you know who handles this type of work, kindly reach out as stated below

URGENT!

Thanks

Re: Service Of Wall Posters Needed!!! by Emiking(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dear sir/mama I just called you from Enugu but the number divecteded I do advs when it comes to post. we us bus to move around and post even if it require under taking road show. Here is my number 08138394784 Emiking. I awaits your reply/call. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Harness The Power Of Leverage For Maximum Profit. / Help:- Loan Needed To Pay Back In 4months / Wealth Creation Info Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.