Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship (1167 Views)

Need a Female for a Platonic casual friendship. / In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship / In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Rship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by 247notire(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Okay.
Re: In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by dharay88: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
who i fit dash ds 0p for romance section o...

#tinkin#
Re: In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by ammyluv2002(f): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
247notire:
Okay. First of all, this is no scam. I'm for real. Secondly I neva thought it would get to this but given my kinda job and the fact that I mostly prefer staying in my apartment and not go out during the weekends,I had to resort to this... So I need a new girlfriend, here in lagos... was recently relocated dats y I'm single here. I need som1 who is down to earth n humble and is in need of a new relationship. To avoid scammers I will insist on meeting up with you 1 to 2 weeks after we talk so we can get familiar in person. I'm a nice guy in his mid twenties who is quite caring,romantic and quite ferocious in bed wink. Any young lady out thr within my age bracket or below can rch me via wasap on 07038258121. That's me on my dp by the way and yea, that's my office right there. Sure u hv to be pretty and classy to catch my attention as I've got class too... PS: if u have something doing no matter how small, it's an added advantage as I wudnt want som1 to be a burden to me... See you soon baby... Also note I dnt drive yet for those who can't date a guy who hasn't got a car...but it's coming soon enuf smiley
shocked
Re: In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by Ahmad4452(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmmm op no let dos lasgidi galz break ur heart oooo dem bad ooo
Re: In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by 247notire(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:
shocked
Yea. I am single and have been for over 6 months... ur pretty by the way wink
Re: In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by 247notire(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ahmad4452:
Hmmmm op no let dos lasgidi galz break ur heart oooo dem bad ooo
No worry bros... The hrt na diamond hrt... e no dey brk just like dat
Re: In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by 247notire(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
247notire:
Okay. First of all, this is no scam. I'm for real. Secondly I neva thought it would get to this but given my kinda job and the fact that I mostly prefer staying in my apartment and not go out during the weekends,I had to resort to this... So I need a new girlfriend, here in lagos... was recently relocated dats y I'm single here. I need som1 who is down to earth n humble and is in need of a new relationship. To avoid scammers I will insist on meeting up with you 1 to 2 weeks after we talk so we can get familiar in person. I'm a nice guy in his mid twenties who is quite caring,romantic and quite ferocious in bed wink. Any young lady out thr within my age bracket or below can rch me via wasap on 07038258121. That's me on my dp by the way and yea, that's my office right there. Sure u hv to be pretty and classy to catch my attention as I've got class too... PS: if u have something doing no matter how small, it's an added advantage as I wudnt want som1 to be a burden to me... See you soon baby... Also note I dnt drive yet for those who can't date a guy who hasn't got a car...but it's coming soon enuf smiley
Ishilove abeg no hide my post o. It wud be unfair
Re: In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by sexymoma(f): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lil Lil Pride in your words... well best of luck sha
Re: In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 02, 2015
This guy seems like gbomo gbomo. Ladies remember what your mother used to tell you

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
smiley smiley smiley cute.
Re: In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by 247notire(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
moreeni:
smiley smiley smiley cute.
Tanx hun. U want some?
Re: In Need Of A Caring Level - Headed Female For A Serious Rship by bvegas2020: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Soulmate Solution Network To Meet the Man & Woman of your Dream / deleted / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.