Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) (44121 Views)

Thief Who Stole Babies At Alapere Lagos Caught And Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch / Thief Who Stole Generator In Sapele Caught In The Act (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by Superman11(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
he's obviously a criminal as he was caught red handed and aquited by neighbors

mostly when you watch the news and they are talking about a suspect in any case the person has already been beaten and batered. Maybe to the police and authorities the definition of a suspect is the same as a criminal.
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
"If one take your cloak do not ask him again" Starling wept.
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by Emyogalanya: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
He without sin should cast the first stone
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by ola345(f): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lmao! of all places, he chose the house of God.. he wasn't even scared smh
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by lawsbanks: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
phayvoursky:
SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FEAR OF GOD. YOU STOLE OTHER ITEMS SUCCESSFULLY THEN YOU DECIDED TO STEAL THE A/C THAT COOLS THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ANGELS WHEN THEY ARE AT WORK?

GOD FORGIVE YOU

I could give you a hundred likes for this post
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by Awesomeking: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
mordtonia:
Imagine if it was a mosque.
it cant be a mosque,the only thing u wanna steal from a mosque is quran..and that one is free to the public..or unless u wanna break the tiles and run away with the peices
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by haji56(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
when will naaijahs star kicking the polthifians budy
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by haji56(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
undecided shocked angry grin niaja thieves
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by carzola(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
when u disguise has a woman and rob a church.

Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by free13: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by phayvoursky(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
lawsbanks:

I could give you a hundred likes for this post
THANKS BROTHER.
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by tete7000(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Who among you whom beat that thief is holy? If there's any,let him come out and stone the thiefsad

Like jesus said in john8:7angry

The story didnt say it was church members who dealt with him. Most probably the people in the neighbourhood of the church, except he was caught while service was on which is most unlikely the case. Abi which thief will dare enter a church to steal white service is on?
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by ucheuzor1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
elohorayodele:
thank God they didn't lynch him

my guy u Funny... the news gathered dat d culprit was Almost beaten to death and u are saying they didn't lynch on him... pls read carefully.... if possible, read between d lines...inugo o?
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by benedictac(f): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
siraj1402:
Why not allow God to fight for Himself since he stole from His house?

this was best for him. Go and ask Pharaoh what happened when God fought for Himself.
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by benedictac(f): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
siraj1402:
Why not allow God to fight for Himself since he stole from His house?
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by Feranmicharles(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Funniest thing is the thief night end up in heaven then all those that layed there hand on him in hell
deep wordsad *big ups*
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by no2fuks(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
oshinadekunle:
Is un fare na, y can't u go nd beat all our leaders whom are stealing embezzled all money. Trillions of naira, chai chai der is God

why do nigerians behave like animals why not just hand him over to the authorities
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by no2fuks(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
government needs to lay laws to stop jungle justice thing. it is crude the people that beat him should be held accountable for their action. I dont know if they still flog students in school in my time that was the norm and that experience was painful it hurts my confidence at that young age.
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by akoaki(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
ramdris:
So person can't even find forgiveness in church again? Hian!. So the Pastor could not tell them the story of "he that has not sinned should cast the first stone"

That is where the hypocrisy of the church is. Pastors preach to their members that forgiveness is limitless. If the thief had broken into the house or office of a neighbor, the pastor would have said that the victim is a powerless christian or he is not a "believer" or because he is not worshiping a living God. The day of reckoning is near.
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by rad8(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hang him by the balls
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by hibbayueei(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dem no dey fear abi..

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by Octaves(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
booqee:
this one just specialize for inside church? shocked undecided

is that Ice Cube! are you sure his ancestors weren't from Igbo land because he looks like some of my cousins
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by elohorayodele: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
ucheuzor1:

my guy u Funny... the news gathered dat d culprit was Almost beaten to death and u are saying they didn't lynch on him... pls read carefully.... if possible, read between d lines...inugo o?

Lynch: to kill without legal sanction, that's what my dictionary says. I meant "thank God he wasn't killed".
Now you have learnt something new today, better thank me
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by chaxking(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Who among you whom beat that thief is holy? If there's any,let him come out and stone the thiefsad

comments of a thief
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by big7: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
ramdris:
So person can't even find forgiveness in church again? Hian!. So the Pastor could not tell them the story of "he that has not sinned should cast the first stone"

Mr man read now.... Talk with your head now... No dey fuckup
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by ramdris(m): 3:01am On Jul 02, 2015
big7:

Mr man read now.... Talk with your head now... No dey fuckup
cheesy. Nna u get mouth o! Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by endowednicky(f): 4:03am On Jul 02, 2015
Feranmicharles:

I just tire........I don't know why they'll have to set fire on a human like them.

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by AhmedInusa: 5:43am On Jul 02, 2015
God's Time is the Best...
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Feranmicharles:

For ya mind u know bible abi?sad
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by gpokraki(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2015
This is not good @ all ... We can't find forgiveness inside church ... Hmmm ... Lord watch us all
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by Feranmicharles(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

For ya mind u know bible abi?sad

perhaps you might know it more than myself,I wont mind if you can teach me tongue
Re: Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) by Feranmicharles(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2015
tete7000:

The story didnt say it was church members who dealt with him. Most probably the people in the neighbourhood of the church, except he was caught while service was on which is most unlikely the case. Abi which thief will dare enter a church to steal white service is on?
so you're trying to tell me that none of the members heard about the incident,shey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) / Customs Intercepts Cars, Rolls Royce, Bentley Others In Lagos (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.