Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,371 members, 7,826,465 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Photos Of The 80s & 90s Good Old Times !!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photos Of The 80s & 90s Good Old Times !!! (4582 Views)

Guys Which Of These Biscuits Rocked Your Boat In The 90s / You Need To Check This Out If You Were Born In The 80s Or 70s... #facts / Technological Advancement: See How We Blocked People In The 80s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 80s & 90s Good Old Times !!! by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
heryyy:
ur memory is still active. Up till now i can still recall some lines in the them popular Macmillan reader.
Primary 1 nd 2 - Ali and Simbi.
Primary 3 - Edet
primary 4 - Agbo.
Primary 5 - nwakamma.
I was a good crammer then. Lol
Re: Photos Of The 80s & 90s Good Old Times !!! by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
heryyy:
where re u getting all this pics self? U be witch?? Lol
Re: Photos Of The 80s & 90s Good Old Times !!! by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
heryyy:
where re u getting all this pics self? U be witch?? Lol
Re: Photos Of The 80s & 90s Good Old Times !!! by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
heryyy:
those days it will show rebow colour for up to one hour before they start transmission. And they will tell u after some hours to stay tune for a short break before u know whats happening , your tv screen has become ash. Lol.
Those days super eagles wear over size jersey and BOMB short to play. Those days a whole community will gather at the house of one chief LAGADA.... who has manage to get a black and white tv to watch Atlanta tournament, jagwa, the masquerade..lol... THOSE DAYS HOMOSEXUAL AND LESBIANISM was a taboo every where.
Those days one can keep his merchandise like groudnut in front of his compound to come back and see his money.
:/;( hmmm.. ... Don't blame me if i cry cos am MISSING the good old days
Re: Photos Of The 80s & 90s Good Old Times !!! by Artistree: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
I miss each and everything here! The good, good old days. That one #1 note could buy u a lot of things and u'd still have change left.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIG BROTHER JOKES....audition Here!!( Closing Date 29th August 2013 ) / Hilarious Phobia / Funny Medical Equipment, Pictures, Jokes, Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.