Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pain In The Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain In The Stomach (1223 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain In The Stomach by sherrylo: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Doctors in the house pls help me with this.

MILD ASCITES (maybe not the right spelling) the situation where there is water between the liver and ribs.
Does it have cure as in total cure or just treatment?
Re: Pain In The Stomach by ifeanyija(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pls help him
Re: Pain In The Stomach by axiliborha(f): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Indigestion
Re: Pain In The Stomach by tforever(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2015
sherrylo:
Doctors in the house pls help me with this.

MILD ASCITIS (maybe not the right spelling) the situation where there is water between the liver and ribs.
Does it have cure as in total cure or just treatment?
hello I think there might be a solution for your problems but I will like you to consult my wellness consultant for adequate advice.. If you are in Lagos you can reply.
Re: Pain In The Stomach by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Who gave you that diagnosis. Please go to the hospital ASAP. Ascitis is a sign of something more sinister.
Re: Pain In The Stomach by sherrylo: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=LadyFiona post=35399530]Who gave you that diagnosis. Please go to the hospital ASAP. Ascitis is a sign of something more sinister.[/quo

Thanks.
I'm in the hospital right now taking treatment. Does it have a total cure?
Re: Pain In The Stomach by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=sherrylo post=35405817][/quote] It sorta does when nipped in the bud.
Re: Pain In The Stomach by sherrylo: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyFiona:
It sorta does when nipped in the bud.

I pray I get cured totally.
Re: Pain In The Stomach by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
sherrylo:

I pray I get cured totally.
Amen
Re: Pain In The Stomach by DonX001: 1:31am On Jul 03, 2015
sherrylo:
Thanks.
I'm in the hospital right now taking treatment. Does it have a total cure?
Depends on the cause.
Ascites can be from a relatively simple and treatable cause, or can be a sign of something much more sinister.
It should be properly investigated.
Hope you're taking treatment in a standard hospital, and not one of those quack centres masquerading as clinics littering all over the whole place.
Re: Pain In The Stomach by DrAify(f): 1:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Ascites is not a diagnosis but a complication.

What was the final diagnosis that led to Ascites?

Treatments include:

Salt restriction

Use of diuretics

Paracentesis

Good luck
Re: Pain In The Stomach by sherrylo: 5:05am On Jul 03, 2015
DonX001:

Depends on the cause.
Ascites can be from a relatively simple and treatable cause, or can be a sign of something much more sinister.
It should be properly investigated.
Hope you're taking treatment in a standard hospital, and not one of those quack centres masquerading as clinics littering all over the whole place.

Thank you!

I am in a very good hospital and I'm getting better. My swellon belly is getting back to normal but the diagnosis shows my liver is a little bit swellon. I am still in the hospital taking treatment. Thank God!
Re: Pain In The Stomach by sherrylo: 5:09am On Jul 03, 2015
DrAify:
Ascites is not a diagnosis but a complication.

What was the final diagnosis that led to Ascites?

Treatments include:

Salt restriction

Use of diuretics

Paracentesis

Good luck

Dr Aify, thank you so much.

The diagnosis shows my liver is a little bit swell on and there's some fluid somewhere. I don't take alcohol, don't smoke. What could be the cause of this? am taking treatment and I'm getting better thanks.
Re: Pain In The Stomach by DrAify(f): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
You are welcome

What exactly was the doctor's diagnosis?

Have you done the following test:

Complete blood count

Liver function test(AST,ALT,Bilirubin,etc)

Coagulogram(PT,etc) and

Ultrasound?
sherrylo:

Dr Aify, thank you so much.

The diagnosis shows my liver is a little bit swell on and there's some fluid somewhere. I don't take alcohol, don't smoke. What could be the cause of this? am taking treatment and I'm getting better thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Do She Get Rid Of It / What You Need To Be Wary About Before Going For That Fibroid Surgery Or D&c. / Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.