Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) (11849 Views)

UniAbuja Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salaries / University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) / OAU Students Protest Non-Payment Of Workers' Salaries (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin[color=#000000][/color]when our senators dey share 9billon on top ward allowances nko.. Dem need dar own share afterall.. All Na dar civil right..#crappynation

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by ifeelgood: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
mczico:
guy
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by animalz: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
RUBBISH angry
ROAMING THE STREET OF IBADAN LIKE ANIMALS
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by ifeelgood: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
REMNANT OF PDP MESS.
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by emamos: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by kendrick9(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Slimbeth:
i'm not in the mood to argue..
Ok
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by IlekeHD: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ibadan is gorgeous!
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by mamajaz(f): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
lilprinze:
h
H=Horrible
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
Ok
Yea,gud evening sire
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by topsco(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Make Ajewole pay NASU their allowance na.
Everywhere just dry.

Na those schools that came to visit zoo, na their case worst pass, they were locked at the entrance as the gates were all locked.
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by damiloladuke: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
for real

HOW I PRANKED THE GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Bifwoli: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ibadan the brown roof city.Dem Yellowbars always have issues.
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Ephemmm: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
gabby227:
4th to comment am almost there, 3 positions left. I dedicate this feat to all nairalanders you all are bless

To the topic

They said vote for change
APC--CHANGE

We were building castle in the air thinking they will give us change after syphoning our money.

Today we have realise that they mean change as in to worsify our already deteriorating state...... You all can see the change

God bless you all i mean the change agent for putting us in this state...

May God bless you the same way APC are ruling us say Amen to that

People like you always quickly forget that Nigerian Universities experienced the longest strike in history under Jonathan's administration. May God rule your life the same way Jonathan/PDP handles the affairs of Nigeria economy for the past sixteen years in general, and six years to be specific: say amen to that tongue tongue tongue
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
U need this
WIZGUY69:
at least, it's Allowance.

come down to Enugu

the state govt is owing civil servants 6 months salary.

even abia state.

what about Imo

Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by toshmann(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tell them to wait a little bit longer, Mallan Buhari would soon apppoint Education and Labor minister to directly attend to their issues.

Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by ladodo: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
This same allowance had been paid in various federal universities in d country like IFE, ILORIN, UNN etc d VC of UNI is just been sturborn, d union's has tried all approach 4 a peaceful resolution but d VC is not ready 2 give them d readyly available funds at d institution disposal. FG should investigate dis issue, d union's have documented proof and evidence 2 back their actions. God bless Nigeria.
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by ladodo: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
This same allowance had been paid in various federal universities in d country like IFE, ILORIN, UNN etc d VC of UNI is just been sturborn, d union's has tried all approach 4 a peaceful resolution but d VC is not ready 2 give them d readily available funds at d institution disposal. FG should investigate dis issue, d union's have documented proof and evidence 2 back their actions. God bless Nigeria.
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by beyoncausme: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
nigeria....... ...
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Education in Nigeria= no money poor funding

Back in 2013...ASUU went on strike to get more money for universities. The Government gave them N1 trillion over 5 years....down from the N3 trillion promised in 2009.

A year later...oil prices fell. At the same time...ASUU said that govt was not paying the money promised.

Now...if you think I am going to blame GEJ or exonerate PMB....sorry!

The truth is...we will see more strikes by ASUU,NASU, SSAUTHRAI and company....because the Government does not have extra money for the universities. Especially since oil prices fell....and did I tell you that they may never go up again? So....it is either University workers take cuts in their salaries up to 50%.....or we pay higher fees.

A lot of people were shouting at Lagos when LASU raised fees...so they reduced it. The cold reality is....we may have to raise fees.Maybe even prviatise the unviersities....and fund primary and secondary and vocational/technical education with the money saved. Because....unless someone finds N10 trillion (my estimate BTW).....things are going to continue being bad for universities in Nigeria.

Do I like what I just suggested? No.I do not. But...let's face reality. There is no money for the allowances. Fees may have to go up....or we all travel to Saudi Arabia to get them to raise oil prices to $150 per barrel.....so that we can have the kudi.
Well, I wonder if this happened while you were still a student, would you say the say thing you are saying now. if the fees get increased, how do you think average guys should pay up or do you suggest we drop out of school?
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by mrintelligent(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:
a

PLOT

of

land

for

sale

grin

You need to see ur Doctor
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by writetopoker: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
mrintelligent:

You need to see ur Doctor

u dont even knw were to put your post, may be u are using 3310, nnama, both of us who look sick, idiatic
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by engrajoo1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
sebi na allowance u no get salary go soon join
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Superman11(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Hey cutie!! i am following you all the way
when you wake up
seek and Find me
I will be waiting
xoxo.
Superman11
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Superman11(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2015
writetopoker:

u dont even knw were to put your post, may be u are using 3310, nnama, both of us who look sick, idiatic

Hey cutie!!
don;t mind that guy am here for you
when you wake up
seek and Find me
I will be waiting
xoxo.
Superman11
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Rhoteabarca(m): 1:57am On Jul 02, 2015
It is so ridiculous 2c dis happening in d Premier. UI.
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by onyxo76(m): 3:02am On Jul 02, 2015
ladodo:
This same allowance had been paid in various federal universities in d country like IFE, ILORIN, UNN etc d VC of UNI is just been sturborn, d union's has tried all approach 4 a peaceful resolution but d VC is not ready 2 give them d readily available funds at d institution disposal. FG should investigate dis issue, d union's have documented proof and evidence 2 back their actions. God bless Nigeria.
ife too is getting ready for it's own protest as we have been on this earned allowances issue for too long already,63 months accumulated
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by writetopoker: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Superman11:

Hey cutie!! don;t mind that guy am here for you when you wake up seek and Find me I will be waiting xoxo. Superman11

hey, gud morning, ur welcam 2 a brand new dey
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) by Superman11(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
writetopoker:

hey, gud morning, ur welcam 2 a brand new dey

yeah hope you slept nicely.. whats popping!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? / Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz / Admission into the school of nursing, university of Ilorin teaching hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.