Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

5 Tips For A Successful Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Tips For A Successful Blogging (378 Views)

The Right Approach To Successful Blogging / 13 Tips For Successful Blogging / Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For A Successful Blogging by chibwike(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hello everyone, my name is Ogunna Jerome and after you have finished reading my article, am sure you will learn the little trick on how to start and manage a succesful blog and as well as make a living out of it.
But first I think u should know what blooging is all about, Open this link to know to know the real meaning and definition of blogging so you don’t get confused. What is Blogging?

But I would still like to bring you lightly on what blogging is all about.

Blogging is the act of writing a post for a blog or your blog
A person who Blogs is called a Blogger

Blogosphere is an online community of blogs and bloggers

NOTE: You can make real money out of blogging and also you can make a living out of blogging

1: KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO BLOG ABOUT
Its very important that when u want to create a blog site, you should know what you wnat to Blog about, there are many blog site in the internet and its more like a competition now than it were before. If you choose a topic you want to be blogging about, its pages way for you to develop your blog faster although it gonna need a lot of hardwork.
For Instance: This is my Blog site Flicks Movies an am Blogging about hollywood movies and celebrity news. That’s. An example of a major Topic, you should choose yours too before you start.

2: DOMAIN NANE AND HOSTING
As a beginner, not that its not neccesary at first but it just the fact that you are a beginner and you should learn some facts and basics before thinking of going pro.
Its not a must you must buy a domain name likewise its not must you should host it as well, as a beginner you should try the free version of wordpress and blog with it for a while. Visit wordpress to register your account and start Blogging.

continue reading this article @ http://www.bulkygist.com
Re: 5 Tips For A Successful Blogging by ipreach: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
nice write up

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Any Email Address In Less Than 15 Minutes / Need Cheap Mtn Data - Click Here / Our Good Old Messenger - Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.