Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) (6567 Views)

Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG / Omg!!! 45years Old Super Model Naomi Campbell S Trips Down To Her Undies / Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by uzowebbb: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Who can compete with the elegant Naomi Campbell? So far she has no rival as far as modelling in concerned. The supermodel stuns in new photoshoot for the latest range of racy lingerie for La Perla. - See more at here >>>> http:///2015/07/wow-you-wont-believe-she-is-45years-old.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wow. shocked She's gorgeous. Her skin >>>>>
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by AfricanApple(f): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
her face not too good but her skin? gosh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Booking space
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by mike404(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
WHY HER TOTO COME SWELL UP NOW sad

1 Like

Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2015
former Liberian presido, Charles Taylor banged this chick and paid her in diamonds.......Blood Diamonds. #MyKindaMan

Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2015
she's truly elegant and I love her skin.. all those blacks abroad know how to maintain a good skin and physique..
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by ManTiger(m): 2:25am On Jul 02, 2015
shockwave91:
former Liberian presido, Charles Taylor banged this chick and paid her in diamonds.......Blood Diamonds. #MyKindaMan
For you to remember that saga... you must be in your mid 30s. Her testimony against C.Taylor at ICC further indicted him.
By the way, where is Taylor?
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by modskiller(m): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2015
[size=15pt]if you think she's sexy, you need to see my landlady[/size]
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2015
ManTiger:

For you to remember that saga... you must be in your mid 30s. Her testimony against C.Taylor at ICC further indicted him.
By the way, where is Taylor?

last i heard that bada5s was sentenced to some plenty years in prison or some sh*t like dat.

Naomi tried so hard to deny that she wasn't paid in diamonds during her testimony, it was so funny & "eye-roll" worthy. I'm sure the presiding judge and attorneys were like...........yeah watever b*tch.
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by solodox(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2015
mike404:
45years dude! you know the kind traffic that thing don see?
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2015
solodox:

45years dude! you know the kind traffic that thing don see?
Lmfao!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by missyruq(f): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2015
mike404:
cheesy
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by Sarimah(f): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wow! shocked
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hakeem's sugar mama in empire
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by jerflakes(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
shockwave91:

E be like say na you be charles taylor ADC abi?
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by Babysho(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Empire
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by ManTiger(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
shockwave91:

last i heard that bada5s was sentenced to some plenty years in prison or some sh*t like dat.

Naomi tried so hard to deny that she wasn't paid in diamonds during her testimony, it was so funny & "eye-roll" worthy. I'm sure the presiding judge and attorneys were like...........yeah watever b*tch.

Yea, you're right, I took my time to update myself on her saga, he'll be cooling it for the next 50 wooping years. He obviously killed samuel doe and truly committed war crimes.
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by vizboy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
chai

watch sextape of SS3 Student Click On My signature
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
jerflakes:

E be like say na you be charles taylor ADC abi?

na wah 4 u o. U no know b4?

Na we arrange the diamonds sef. U no trust?
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
ManTiger:

Yea, you're right, I took my time to update myself on her saga, he'll be cooling it for the next 50 wooping years. He obviously killed samuel doe and truly committed war crimes.

How the hell he taught he could deny all dat is really baffling. And dat 50 years is too small mehn........

Look wat they did to samuel doe Have u seen d video?? #JustTragic #Inhumane
Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by jerflakes(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
shockwave91:

na wah 4 u o. U no know b4?

Na we arrange the diamonds sef. U no trust?

One love grin

1 Like

Re: Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) by kokoA(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
mike404:
That's a 45 years old toto you're talking about there.. Respect son, respect!

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Flat Tummy Tea That Got Fans Activated / Michael Jackson Was Bald / At My Sister's Wedding: Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.