Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Batch C 2014 Corps Members: Verify Your Details - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C 2014 Corps Members: Verify Your Details (2578 Views)

2016 Batch B Prospective Corpers: Verify Your Name On Senate Approved List / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Batch C 2014 Corps Members: Verify Your Details by easyrent: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
I want to assume by now, all NYSC Batch C 2014 Corps Members has seen the text sent by NYSC.
Well, I got mine three (3) times. Incase you haven't, here it is

⁠⁠⁠All Batch C 2014 Corps members are hereby REQUIRED to go Online to verify their Details and upload Passport Photograph with a white background.
Note:Urgent

The content of the text is telling us to confirm our details online and upload a white background passport photograph too.

But I may many of us have forgotten the URL, so I am here to help

Step 1: Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng/

Step 2: Look for the "Already have an account?" on the page
Then click the button to logon.

Step 3: Fill in your account details and sign in

Step 4: Click on the verify your details link

Step 5: Verify or edit your information and upload a passport photograph
Then click on I agree that the above information is correct and valid for my certificate printing.

Step 6: Click on the confirm button
You will see this success screen on the top and that's the end.

Ensure you do this as soon as possible.

visit www.easyrent.com.ng to get an apartment for your NYSC year.
Re: Batch C 2014 Corps Members: Verify Your Details by yokiti: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2015

(1)

See Wonders That Corpers Did At Command Day Sec Sch, Mokola, Ibadan. / Business Ideas For NYSC Corpers / Imo State University Nysc List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.