Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know (5325 Views)

When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore / When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Answer The Funny Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Akingbade11(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION.
GENERAL PAPER
Time: 1hr 30 mins
Section A (Answer all questions)
1a) How many chibok girls were
kidnapped and state d reason for
their kidnapped?(20marks)
1b) The question “Na only you waka
come was said by who and to who?
Why dis xclamation “chai there‘s is
God oo!(15marks)
2a. What are the names of the two
people holding hands when you
switch on a Nokia phone ?(10
marks)
2b. If the past tense of Take is
Took, what is the past tense of
Make ?(10marks)
3. Which university in Nigeria has
the highest number of ladies using
blackberry phones?
4. If Buhari is a friend to Obasanjo
on facebook, who sent the friend
request and why ?
5. if the cost of moi-moi is N10.50,
what is the cost of moi ?
6. Who ate the missing part of the
apple logo?
SECTION B (Answer All. 10 Marks
each)
1. Between the Nigerian police and
Nigerian girls, who likes money
more?
2. Using the almighty formula,
calculate the diameter of elegushi
beach. (take pi=3.142)
3. If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy,
who is Adaobi ?
4. If your X-boyfriend/X-girlfriend
wins N50,000,000 on who wants to
be a millionaire a day after you guys
broke up, find the value of X?
5. If it takes Goodluck 1 hour to
deliver a typed speech in a national
conference, how many days will it
take Patience to deliver the same
speech on the same occasion?
Assuming the polarity of the
audience is kept constant.
SECTION C (Answer 2)
1) Tuface was given a Prado and
Ferarri on his traditional wedding
and white wedding respectively.
There is every likelihood that D Banj
has gone ahead to print wedding
invitation cards without an available
bride. Discuss (20Marks)
2) Write a short essay of 500 words
on 'My Oga At The Top' (15 Marks)
3) What's the name of the lady that
use to say "please enter your
secret number" at the ATM center
of the banks. State reasons why
she was chosen and explain too (20
Marks)
START. NO SIDE TALKS (HAPPY NEW
MONTH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Barry2015(f): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chai dis one naa GNS.2014
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by pbs4real(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Haha
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by lawaldoski(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
TTC nice one bro
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by BobUg28(m): 2:21am On Jul 02, 2015
**sweating profusly** Op extra sheet abeg.
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Akingbade11(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2015
BobUg28:
abeg bros no extra sheet left again ooo
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
oops I 4got my pen

*runs home to get it*
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Akingbade11(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2015
sonikstargirl:
oops I 4got my pen

*runs home to get it*
not dis exam again bro, maybe the next paper
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by PHAYOL81: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
BobUg28:

### trying to giraffe ###
Pls, egbon, no bros.. . Pls make i copy the answer to no 2a small.. . grin wink pls I promise to take you go one joint 2nite for suya and a ice-chilled orijin wink cool

1 Like

Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Akingbade11:
FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION. GENERAL PAPER Time: 1hr 30 mins Section A (Answer all questions) 1a) How many chibok girls were kidnapped and state d reason for their kidnapped?(20marks) 1b) The question “Na only you waka come was said by who and to who? Why dis xclamation “chai there‘s is God oo!(15marks) 2a. What are the names of the two people holding hands when you switch on a Nokia phone ?(10 marks) Ans; Tom & Jerry 2b. If the past tense of Take is Took, what is the past tense of Make ?(10marks) Ans; Made 3. Which university in Nigeria has the highest number of ladies using blackberry phones? Ans;Unilag 4. If Buhari is a friend to Obasanjo on facebook, who sent the friend request and why ? Ans; Bullhari 5. if the cost of moi-moi is N10.50, what is the cost of moi ? 6. Who ate the missing part of the apple logo? SECTION B (Answer All. 10 Marks each) 1. Between the Nigerian police and Nigerian girls, who likes money more? Ans; Nigeria Police 2. Using the almighty formula, calculate the diameter of elegushi beach. (take pi=3.142) 3. If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy, who is Adaobi ? Ans; my girlfriend 4. If your X-boyfriend/X-girlfriend wins N50,000,000 on who wants to be a millionaire a day after you guys broke up, find the value of X? 5. If it takes Goodluck 1 hour to deliver a typed speech in a national conference, how many days will it take Patience to deliver the same speech on the same occasion? Assuming the polarity of the audience is kept constant.Ans; 31 days SECTION C (Answer 2) 1) Tuface was given a Prado and Ferarri on his traditional wedding and white wedding respectively. There is every likelihood that D Banj has gone ahead to print wedding invitation cards without an available bride. Discuss (20Marks) 2) Write a short essay of 500 words on 'My Oga At The Top' (15 Marks) 3) What's the name of the lady that use to say "please enter your secret number" at the ATM center of the banks. State reasons why she was chosen and explain too (20 Marks) START. NO SIDE TALKS (HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by BobUg28(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2015
PHAYOL81:

Pls, egbon, no bros.. . Pls make i copy the answer to no 2a small.. . grin wink pls I promise to take you go one joint 2nite for suya and a ice-chilled orijin wink cool

If you near me I 'll bite-off your left ear.
**straight face, covering my answer sheets**
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Akingbade11(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2015
PHAYOL81:

Hey face ya work, d next time i catch u in this act again... :@
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by tuffgongjo(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Kweshiunz 4 d Irunmoles.
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
*submits answer*
No1. The girls were kidnap becos d boko boys that are alive and didnt kno wen they will meet their heavenly virgins hence they decided to take d sure vrgins on earth to av d feelings.
No1b 234 girls i guess. grin

No2 twas said by ex firstlady cos she was shocked how cud therebe mass weddin of d chibok girls without boko boys payin bride price cry

1 Like

Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
2a. Their names her the big hand-nokia's manager baby mama if she wants child support she has to work for it
Small hand-break baby.
2b. British-made
Other lango-mook
3.unilag girls thru statistics and pix position
4.buhari sent the request first to collect change from all the money obj has looted
5. A moi cost N5.25
6.steve job he was always hungry while at work
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Section b
1. Nigeria girls that are policemen
2.diameter is third mainland bridge grin
3.adaobi is a transgender with identity disorder
4 .the value of x is me which is =N25,000,000
5.30mins she will deliver in the patience queens english the audience hence is altered cos laugh go kill some people so it cant be constant
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Section c
Dbanj no won carry last he hopes for a buggati and private jet 4oil block adenuga sponsoring the wedding dangote givin out 300million naira as wedding gift surely d invisible bride will appear in 9d
2 my oga at the top X my twitter base followers tweeting bou it hence 500 word essay is complete
3.are names are atinuke tomori momodu
She was choosin cos her initials is d same pronunciation as Atm
*covers face*
*heartbeating fast waiting for result*
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Akingbade11(m): 5:29am On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
Section c
Dbanj no won carry last he hopes for a buggati and private jet 4oil block adenuga sponsoring the wedding dangote givin out 300million naira as wedding gift surely d invisible bride will appear in 9d
2 my oga at the top X my twitter base followers tweeting bou it hence 500 word essay is complete
3.are names are atinuke tomori momodu
She was choosin cos her initials is d same pronunciation as Atm
*covers face*
*heartbeating fast waiting for result*
*surprised*
thas i always tell u pple to attend my lectures, ur score will be calculated and announced
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Akingbade11:
*surprised*
thas i always tell u pple to attend my lectures, ur score will be calculated and announced

embarassed cry i hope i did well o i always attend lecture na bt am not always present dats all grin
*praying criosly*
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:
oops I 4got my pen

*runs home to get it*
Op, she wan go check answer oh!
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2015
misscastle:

*in op's voice* you you and you yes you come foward i kno who is cheating bt among the both of you who is cheating? grin
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
*in op's voice* you you and you yes you come foward i kno who is cheating bt among the both of you who is cheating? grin

It's her!! *Points to the offender*
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2015
misscastle:

It's her!! *Points to the offender*
good minus 70marks from her adds the marks to your score grin
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=halfrica post=35581418] good minus 70marks from her adds the marks to your score grin[/quote

Thank you ma!!
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by pavanvandaal: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
God, i had the task that was some kind similar to this one, it was very weird, i just googled where can i find someone to do my essay and bought the answers, because i had no idea how to do itsad
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
pavanvandaal:
God, i had the task that was some kind similar to this one, it was very weird, i just googled where can i find someone to do my essay and bought the answers, because i had no idea how to do itsad

U cud av paid me angry
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
misscastle:

noooooo...why i go do expo for dis simple question.. l came out first class upper in Harvard Uni... so dis one na small thing grin grin

so make i run go bring my pen abi u go fit lend me yours
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:

noooooo...why i go do expo for dis simple question.. l came out first class upper in Harvard Uni... so dis one na small thing grin grin

so make i run go bring my pen abi u go fit lend me yours
harvard uni indeed shebi d branch at ibadan poly i used to school there till dey tiff me go unilag grin
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:

its her... *points misscastle*
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
harvard uni indeed shebi d branch at ibadan poly grin

no... d branch at Awka grin grin
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:

its her... *points misscastle*
i remove return ur 70marks now minus hers and adds it to
Ur score angry
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:

no... d branch at Awka grin grin
its a liar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Stop Cheating / A Student Funny Answers To A Test / Mind Tricks In Pictures ....be Wowed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.