Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Saraki And Tinubu - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Saraki And Tinubu (683 Views)

Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And Tinubu by Leovido(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Saraki and Tinubu entered a chocolate shop in NewYork City. As they were busy looking around, Tinubu stole 3 chocolate bars. As they left the store...

Tinubu said to Saraki:
"Man, I'm the best thief - I stole 3 Chocolate Bars and no one saw me. You can't beat that!"

Saraki replied: "You want to see something better? Let's go back to the shop and I'll show you some real 'intelligent' stealing.

"So they went up to the counter and

Saraki said to the Shopkeeper:"Do you want to see some real magic, man?

"The Shopkeeper replied:"Yes...!

"Saraki said: "Give me one chocolate bar."
The Shopkeeper gave him one, and Saraki ate it. He asked for a second bar, and he ate that as well. He asked for the third,and as he finished it,

the Shopkeeper asked: "But where's the magic?"

Saraki replied: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find all the three Bars of chocolate that I've just eaten.....

Have a wonderful Night Folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Tinubu by INTROVERT(f): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sweet
Re: Saraki And Tinubu by axiliborha(f): 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin
Re: Saraki And Tinubu by lyntiffany(f): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
saraki the smart G.

I dey trip for your wisdom abegi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tinubu by marshalcarter: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet
Cum....na all the topic you dey be the 1st to comment

Try remain for pesin na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Tinubu by Leovido(m): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2015
marshalcarter:

Cum....na all the topic you dey be the 1st to comment

Try remain for pesin na

I swear I think say na only me dey observe her o
Re: Saraki And Tinubu by BobUg28(m): 1:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Saraki has been outsmarting the Apc(ist) since 19bc. . . Lmao

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

See Someone's Opinion On Gay Marriage...lol / When Japhet Omojuwa Noticed All The Appointments Were Heading ‘North' / Made In Ibadan Selfi Stick Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.