Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! (10207 Views)

Ketchup Awake After 20hours In Coma / World's Oldest Dog Dies In Its Sleep - Check Out Its Age / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by forposting179: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2015
so, so happy!!!!
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by forposting179: 2:49am On Jul 14, 2015
K2
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by forposting179: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2015
nice one
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by forposting124: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by forposting124: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by forposting124: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
....!>.........
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by forposting124: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
....yh!.....
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by iamtomi(f): 1:47am On Aug 03, 2015
rosy4u:
OP is talking n replying to himself all dis while shocked shocked

stay away from Burundi weed u no go gree cry

kontinu grin
lol...i haven't seen or heard of anyone as weird as this op b4 on NL
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by rosy4u(f): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2015
iamtomi:
lol...i haven't seen or heard of anyone as weird as this op b4 on NL

his own madness is off point grin grin
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Were you banned too tongue
rosy4u:

his own madness is off point grin grin
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by rosy4u(f): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Were you banned too tongue
my sister na so we see am oo grin
I was banned because of dat witch sad

were u also banned ? tongue
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Same because of that ogbanje sad
Feel like giving her a hot slap through the internet undecided

But by tomorrow I'll be out of this prison grin
How your side you just dey peep from window? cheesy
rosy4u:

my sister na so we see am oo grin

I was banned because of dat witch sad

were u also banned ? tongue
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by rosy4u(f): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Same because of that ogbanje sad
Feel like giving her a hot slap through the internet undecided

But by tomorrow I'll be out of this prison grin
How your side you just dey peep from window? cheesy

my sissy I just dey look oo... can't like any thread nor comment ... but my ban will b lifted today sha .. @4:30 pm , wat of urs?
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
shocked today?Mine tomorrow by 4:26pm, imagine that same witch that caused my ban just mentioned me again
rosy4u:

my sissy I just dey look oo... can't like any thread nor comment ... but my ban will b lifted today sha .. @4:30 pm , wat of urs?
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by rosy4u(f): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
shocked today?Mine tomorrow by 4:26pm, imagine that same witch that caused my ban just mentioned me again

choi ... sissy dnt mind ha dis tym abeg , b4 dem give u another ban wey pass dis one ooo grin take it easy wid her ...
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
She's faking apology dear, telling me she's sorry like I even care
rosy4u:

choi ... sissy dnt mind ha dis tym abeg , b4 dem give u another ban wey pass dis one ooo grin take it easy wid her ...
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by rosy4u(f): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
She's faking apology dear, telling me she's sorry like I even care

cheesy cheesy cheesy dear forgive her smiley
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Trust me hun...that's not a female, maybe we've got another transgender here... cheesy I now believe naijaboiy
rosy4u:

cheesy cheesy cheesy dear forgive her smiley
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by rosy4u(f): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Trust me hun...that's not a female, maybe we've got another transgender here... cheesy I now believe naijaboiy
I think u're
right , coz dat witch acted like a psychopath dat day
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Where are you? tongue
You finally out? cheesy
rosy4u:

I think u're
right , coz dat witch acted like a psychopath dat day
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by rosy4u(f): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Where are you? tongue You finally out? cheesy

yes ooo my dear cheesy cheesy
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2015
embarassed mine is today
Nice dp kiss
Your siggy, you don't look slim tho,judging from your dp cheesy
rosy4u:

yes ooo my dear cheesy cheesy
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by rosy4u(f): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
embarassed mine is today Nice dp kiss Your siggy, you don't look slim tho,judging from your dp cheesy
lolx I lekpa ooo , don't mind my dp grin
ur siggy tho' grin
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by rosy4u(f): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
embarassed mine is today Nice dp kiss Your siggy, you don't look slim tho,judging from your dp cheesy
ur siggy tho' grin
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2015
Hehehe Actually am not bad sha cheesy
You really don't look lepka sha,lemme wait for your next picture before I judge
rosy4u:

ur siggy tho' grin
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by rosy4u(f): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Hehehe Actually am not bad sha cheesy
You really don't look lepka sha,lemme wait for your next picture before I judge

ok no p. I go post am soon cheesy
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ok waiting, see ma dp nah that's lekpa
Go holla u when my ban is lifted sha
rosy4u:

ok no p. I go post am soon cheesy
Re: About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake! by rosy4u(f): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok waiting, see ma dp nah that's lekpa Go holla u when my ban is lifted sha
aunty u no lekpa naaa ... u dey OK cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrity Kids Dress In Their Traditional Attires To Celebrate Independence Day / Orezi Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Erigga And His Family Loves Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.