Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Please Help - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help (529 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by lymelyte(m): 2:22am On Jul 02, 2015
My Samsung plasma led tv cannot turn on anymore.it keeps blinking red light. Please what is the most likely cause of this and also what is the solution? And if it requires me taking it to the repairer, how much will I be charged?
Re: Please Help by kingsleyuk2003(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Please Help by lymelyte(m): 3:10am On Jul 03, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:
please do you have any idea of how to fix it and how much?
Re: Please Help by ceejay80s(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2015
lymelyte:
My Samsung plasma led tv cannot turn on anymore.it keeps blinking red light. Please what is the most likely cause of this and also what is the solution? And if it requires me taking it to the repairer, how much will I be charged?

Is the TV plugged to a stabilizer ? If yes,remove and plug it in main power , are u powering the led with a ups? If no, just get ur self a brand new bluegate 650Va ups which is about 5k, ups helps regulate power supply ,the only thing that damages these lcd's is high voltage power supply and very very low power, lend a ups or buy one ,then plug the led to the ups and plug the ups to the main supply and not in stabilizer
Re: Please Help by lymelyte(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
I tried it nothing worked.please do you know where I can repair it in lagos island or in Ajah? And how much will it cost me?
ceejay80s:

Is the TV plugged to a stabilizer ? If yes,remove and plug it in main power , are u powering the led with a ups? If no, just get ur self a brand new bluegate 650Va ups which is about 5k, ups helps regulate power supply ,the only thing that damages these lcd's is high voltage power supply and very very low power, lend a ups or buy one ,then plug the led to the ups and plug the ups to the main supply and not in stabilizer
Re: Please Help by ceejay80s(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
lymelyte:
I tried it nothing worked.please do you know where I can repair it in lagos island or in Ajah? And how much will it cost me?
Search for solution on google search engine, those oyibo wey don use am abroad should have a solution for it

(1) (Reply)

We Have 1x40' Container Of Tested Working C2D Desktops/towers - Qty 1453 / Ti-nspire CAS. Texas Instrument / Fairly Used 45kva Uk Perkins For Sale Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.