Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Any Thoughts on IPV4 S Temp Control Box Mod 120W? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Thoughts on IPV4 S Temp Control Box Mod 120W? (939 Views)

What Is The Best Sub-ohm Tank With Temp Control Function ? / Confirmed : Sigelei 150w TC Temp Control Box Mod Is In Stock ! / Sigelei 75w Temp Control Box Mod Is In Stock ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Thoughts on IPV4 S Temp Control Box Mod 120W? by tiaotiaopi: 3:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Maybe as you knew,several days before, Pioneer4you team released their latest box mod named IPV4s ,it is the updated version of IPV4,but made some improvements,see the original post i quotated from

IPV4S Information Check here : IPV4s Temp Control Box Mod 120W

"Introducing the IPV4 S, the upgraded version of the IPV4 by Pioneer4You. P4U developed this product to fix the few issues on the IPV4 V1. it's already upgraded to 120W and compatible with (NI200 and TI01 ) as well. The IPV4S is structurally different than any IPVs they came out with.

In comparison of the IPV4s and the IPV3, it comes close for having the identical size but the IPV4s is slimmer and has a new grip look to it. The grip on the IPV4s is almost rubbery looking. The unit is also less bulky and pointy like the IPV3. The IPV4s has rounder corners and more sleek. You can also remove the grip to gain access towards the battery slots. The IPV4 S takes 2 18650 batteries which gives it more power. The max wattage on the unit is 120w starting at 0.1 ohm.

It is powered by a new Yihi sx chip. (TBA). you can control your temperature heating. As like the other units in the IPV family, it will still have the memory function in 5 different types. The slide cover for the batteries is one of the newest addition towards the unit. The grip part of the unit can pop right off to access your batteries. The resistance on the IPV4S is 0.10ohms to 3.0ohms "

Just as we have seen, the striking features of IPV4s box mod lies in Temp Control and with 120w power output and more portable to use. In all, IPV4s 120 mod is a good choice for those uses who are in the market for a TC box mod at best price. So,what's your opionion ?

1 Like

Re: Any Thoughts on IPV4 S Temp Control Box Mod 120W? by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:33am On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Natural Ways To Become Pregnant / Am So Scared!!! What Should I Do. / How Can I Stop Pulling Our My Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.