Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Attention Seriously Needed Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attention Seriously Needed Pls (407 Views)

Red oil Suppliers Seriously Needed / Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business / Seriously Looking For "Magani Burantashi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Seriously Needed Pls by Harkynkunle(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2015
hi good N.Landers i need u to help see in2 my matter.... Please i went for medicals with one of the leading banks in nigeria... but where am getting worried is that... @ d end of d medicals the matron who checked me said everything about was O.K except d fact d@... my b.p is on d high side, hence i've been worried and restless since then... please good ppl, could this deny me of the job i've worked and sacrifice a lot for....?
Re: Attention Seriously Needed Pls by Harkynkunle(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2015
Please guys....don't just view.. but pls contribute...
Re: Attention Seriously Needed Pls by ArabianPrince: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2015
Just a one time measurement of your BP does not confirm you hypertensive. Needs to be taken at least 3 times within 2 consecutive weeks. Except you have been aware of your medical condition prior to recent medicals. Worry about your BP first not your job. Hypertension is a silent killer....restlessness will only worsen your BP status. Nigerians and work first....health later. Do the right thing, Attend to your health.
Don't come here whinging and asking if you will loose your job when you have stroke and can't go to work.
Re: Attention Seriously Needed Pls by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Please calm down and have a re-think "what i dont have what they told me"do not be frustrated relax yourself.

Use this simple logic......at this do what you love most like if love to go club house,game like football or others,get closer to your family etc all this will get your mind out of the shit they told you with this trust me your career is safe.They make you to believe that i that is what is ccontributing more.

Enjoy life while it last......
Re: Attention Seriously Needed Pls by Harkynkunle(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks guys..... i had another checkup yesterday and it read ....120/76.... i guess d anxiety of going for medicals was what got me restless.... for guys blaming me for not taking my health serious... it wasn't what u think....it isn't easy to be jobless.... just wanna know if d@...could cost me my job

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet 4glite Promo Device In Ibadan / How Do I Buy Online / Granite And Sand Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.