Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Popularity- How To Be A Popular Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popularity- How To Be A Popular Artiste (551 Views)

Craziness Or What? Popular Artiste Goes Through Surgery To Fix Horns On His Head / Popular Artiste (maleke) Humiliated. / Meet The Popular Artiste That Bought Mansion For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Popularity- How To Be A Popular Artiste by courage676(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2015
7 Popular Artistes in University of Uyo (Uniuyo)

Spending three years in Uniuyo and being a lover of entertainment I have been able to sieve out the 7 Most sort Acts in Uniuyo. The list however isn't numbered or arranged on the basis of Ascending or Descending order.

I love affecting my nearest world and that a why i brought out my time to interview these artistes despite exam was at the corner. Be patient as I drop the 7 Most popular Acts in UniUyo. Enjoy!

1. M-Jay (@Mjdrapdon)
Michael Anietie Jacksons with the stage name M-Jay is an Akwaibom State born Rapper. He started recording in 2006 when he dropped his first two song 2nite and Swagger pass under the record label Clonerecords. "Fresh boy balling" as self acclaimed is currently a student of theatre art in Uniuyo and has got some recent songs like "Who am I" , amongst others.

2. Davidwhyt sax (@Davidwhytsax)

If am to give an award of the most finest and most sexiest on the shores of Africa, I think this young man fits in there. David Dennis Umoh is known by friends and Niggaz as Mr saxy. To me I see the Akwaibom State born Star dating his sax. He plays Saxophone like its nothing. No wonder he won the Mr Uniuyo peagantry of 2013 edition.He has done some radio banging covers like Limpopo, Aiye and the most recent Woju cover. He is a student of Music Department who has performed in a host of events in and our of campus (the list is too numerous to mention)

3. Lilbrown (@iamlilbrizzy)

Yes, that's the nigga that rapes beats like it has got two holes. Ime Edet Edu is an Akwaibom State artiste who ventured into music professionally in 2012. He is an Afropop, Hip pop and techno singer. A theatre Art student of the university and have done great works with some great artists like Feelingz and toothpaste. His works include "Let go" (Ft Ladiezmen) and Down low. He has been to Industry Night in Multi Suite, Faculty of Art Night and a host of other Events.

4. Popping Etz

Haha please permit me to laugh. Lol. This dude is so damm awesome with his steps that he gets the crowd yelling even when he is about to start dancing. Etigwam Sunday Victor is a Delta state born Dancer who is in the department of Phsycology. He is under the coach of Behind Academy being managed by the 2012 Nigerian Got Talent Runners up "Flexxy". He got into dancing professionally in 2014 and keep telling me the shows coming are too much to attend.

5. Nebulos (@iam_Nebulos)

He is an Afropop and Dance halls singer that hails form Cross River State. Eyam Nzie is the name of this outstanding singer that got into music professionally in 2010. He has done some crazy bangs like "Jekamo", "Ekamma" etc. He has performed in a whole lot of nights in and out of school like Star Trek, Uniuyo Night and Unical Night. He has worked with Icebox, Akzeal and Acetone.

6. Eldachrizz (@Nazz-B)

You know popularity is when those wanting to be your friends are greater than your friends are present. This young artiste have got his Songs Banging on Radio stations like Planet FM etc. Uwakmfon Godwin is a theatre Art student of the university whose parents hail form Akwa Ibom state. He got into music professionally in 2012 and have "Aisha Bello", "My desire" and a host of other songs to his credit. He has worked with Zillions and NellyB and have performed in numerous Nights.

7. Jesta (@jestacomedian)

Samuel Patrick Edem is an Akwa Ibom State Young artiste but was born in Lagos. He is got some awful and awesome ways to make you laugh and forget your registration number. He is in the department of Communication Art. To me he is Naturally fun, his face resemble Akpors own. Abi I lie? Lol he have performed in Several nights in and outside campus, even anchored the 2014 SUG burn fire Night. He is the biggest new Stand up and acting comedian coining soon. He reps Uniuyo 100.7FM

CLICK LINK do photos: http://kulqee..com/2015/07/8-most-popular-artistes-in-university.html

Source: http://kulqee..com

For enquiries or Hype contact Admin +2347035188266
Re: Popularity- How To Be A Popular Artiste by aquila123(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2015
tell me somthing
Re: Popularity- How To Be A Popular Artiste by courage676(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2015
aquila123:
tell me somthing
what am I telling you that needs more details?

Kendall Jenner Goes Braless In Daring Plunging White Shirt / The New Bond Between Dbanj And The Mavin Crew / Whitney Houston Still Decides Where Her Fortune Goes- Following Daughters Death