Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

The Intellects Family Room - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Intellects Family Room (923 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Intellects Family Room by epelumi42(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Well, due to to a lot of debates popping up, I guess its only normal we discuss together here. Ideas, debates, arguments, and anything people can learn from, different from the conventional stuff. Lets meet up and chat here.

*No insults, unless necessary.

*Criticizing is allowed.

*Bashing is allowed. (dont get caught by antispam)

I think I've been impressed by a number of persons here and I'm inclined to mention names.

Cc.
Ronald4lif
Naijaboiy
Misssclassy
Darkenedrebel
Thesonofmark
e.t.c

...and a whole lot of others [including females (they're getting extinct)] who believe themselves intelligent enough to be part of this group.

Lets just share intelligent ideas and humour. grin

1 Like

Re: The Intellects Family Room by axiliborha(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: The Intellects Family Room by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Hhhg
Re: The Intellects Family Room by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Intellects Family Room by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2015
axiliborha:
grin
this girl sha
Re: The Intellects Family Room by axiliborha(f): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2015
shiizzy:
this girl sha
nice
Re: The Intellects Family Room by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2015

I'd like to discuss about seduction and how it plays out. I consider mself an analyst of it. The ability to finetune the subconscious of another to be receptive of the seducer's bidding.

Seduction isn't only sexual but it is power. You seek to know why?
Re: The Intellects Family Room by marshalcarter: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2015
axiliborha:
grin
Dem dey pursue you nd introvert from village undecided
Re: The Intellects Family Room by epelumi42(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'd like to discuss about seduction and how it plays out. I consider mself an analyst of it. The ability to finetune the subconscious of another to be receptive of the seducer's bidding.

That subject interests me too... Being able to connect with her subconscious and get her to do your biddings. I started reading that stuff when I was 16.

Lecture us. It will help in putting up defences and weakening it, depending on how smart.
Re: The Intellects Family Room by epelumi42(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2015
shiizzy:
Hhhg
Can you please bow out or contribute sensibly. Axiliborha too...
Re: The Intellects Family Room by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2015
epelumi42:

Can you please bow out or contribute sensibly. Axiliborha too...
grin
Re: The Intellects Family Room by axiliborha(f): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: The Intellects Family Room by eph12(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yeah it's amazing how seduction works and the doors it can open but can we say it only occurs if the seduced harbors carnal thoughts towards the seducer? Or can one seduce a perfect stranger?
Re: The Intellects Family Room by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2015
epelumi42:

That subject interests me too... Being able to connect with her subconscious and get her to do your biddings. I started reading that stuff when I was 16.

Lecture us. It will help in putting up defences and weakening it, depending on how smart.

For me the first thing you need to ensure is that the person you intend to seduce is never obvious of your intention. If she (hinging on sexual seduction now) she knows her defenses might be up.

Here's an example: In the Derailers' Paradise, guys make the mistake of openly complimenting a female's PHYSICAL attributes. They comment like this,"Monica, mehn I love your big boobs". She might respond with ,"LOL. Thanks dear" but the truth is you've reduced your chances with her 'cause she knows your intention which makes you predictable.undecided
Try something like,"Have you seen 50 SHADES OF GREY, Monica?". You are not hitting on her but her subconscious has been finetuned 'cause you've made her think about sex, indirectly that is.wink

Ask the questions you want to ask and I'd continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Intellects Family Room by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2015
eph12:

Yeah it's amazing how seduction works and the doors it can open but can we say it only occurs if the seduced harbors carnal thoughts towards the seducer? Or can one seduce a perfect stranger?

Seduction at the very core is about controlling the subconscious of the seduced. You can decide to use that control for sexual, political or economic reasons.

The most gifted seducers are 'wordsmith' - people who can twist and malleate words; people who can psychoanalyse and entice with words.

Ask me how or give instances and I'd state how to seduce that person to what to. Is there a female you seek to seduce? Detail it and I'd offer tips.smiley
Re: The Intellects Family Room by epelumi42(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

For me the first thing you need to ensure is that the person you intend to seduce is never obvious of your intention. If she (hinging on sexual seduction now) she knows her defenses might be up.

Here's an example: In the Derailers' Paradise, guys make the mistake of openly complimenting a female's PHYSICAL attributes. They comment like this,"Monica, mehn I love your big boobs". She might respond with ,"LOL. Thanks dear" but the truth is you've reduced your chances with her 'cause she knows your intention which makes you predictable.undecided
Try something like,"Have you seen 50 SHADES OF GREY, Monica?". You are not hitting on her but her subconscious has been finetuned 'cause you've made her think about sex, indirectly that is.wink

Ask the questions you want to ask and I'd continue.

Of course it will be foolhardy to tell your enemy about your strategy. Allowing the subject to lower her guards and selecting the right words.
Re: The Intellects Family Room by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2015
epelumi42:

Of course it will be foolhardy to tell your enemy about your strategy. Allowing the subject to lower her guards and selecting the right words.

It's termed "reverse psychology".

These dudes do not know you can seduce a woman well enough that she'd ditch her inhibitions and ask you out. Apart from looks, the greatest weapon in your seduction arsenal is your command of words - the ability to heighten her curiosity to explore the possibilities of frolicking with you.
Re: The Intellects Family Room by epelumi42(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's termed "reverse psychology".

These dudes do not know you can seduce a woman well enough that she'd ditch her inhibitions and ask you out. Apart from looks, the greatest weapon in your seduction arsenal is your command of words - the ability to heighten her curiosity to explore the possibilities of frolicking with you.

Please continue. I can easily relate with this.
Re: The Intellects Family Room by epelumi42(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Is it funny that Im currently in the experimental stage of the topic you brought up?

Im not seducing her into sex anyway, but its related. grin
Re: The Intellects Family Room by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2015
epelumi42:
Is it funny that Im currently in the experimental stage of the topic you brought up?

Im not seducing her into sex anyway, but its related. grin

Seduction isn't only about sex. Seduction is a thing of the mind. The best way to test your seduction skills to make a certain person switch between hating you to loving to hating you again and loving you.smiley

If you've noticed I elucidate feelings of hatred then a week later the same persons like me and later they hate me again. What they don't know is that I am in control of how they feel about me. I control their subconscious.

Revealing this still doesn't change the fact that the control will continue. Seduction is a game, a mind game. Sex is just one of the pecks of it.

Words, my friend, words.smiley
Re: The Intellects Family Room by epelumi42(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Seduction isn't only about sex. Seduction is a thing of the mind. The best way to test your seduction skills to make a certain person switch between hating you to loving to hating you again and loving you.smiley

If you've noticed I elucidate feelings of hatred then a week later the same persons like me and later they hate me again. What they don't know is that I am in control of how they feel about me. I control their subconscious.

Revealing this still doesn't change the fact that the control will continue. Seduction is a game, a mind game. Sex is just one of the pecks of it.

Words, my friend, words.smiley

Yes. Once the subject is hooked, unless the person wishes to release the victim, disclosure of strategy won't free the victim.

I totally understand your point. The power of words.

Back then before I took a break, I described my play as 'heart hunting'. There is always something to learn. Encore!
Re: The Intellects Family Room by eph12(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Seduction at the very core is about controlling the subconscious of the seduced. You can decide to use that control for sexual, political or economic reasons.

The most gifted seducers are 'wordsmith' - people who can twist and malleate words; people who can psychoanalyse and entice with words.

Ask me how or give instances and I'd state how to seduce that person to what to. Is there a female you seek to seduce? Detail it and I'd offer tips.smiley
Yeah right but thanks anyway. Too busy for that. grin
Re: The Intellects Family Room by ronald4lif(m): 12:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Epelumi42 interesting, just seeing this now, was occupied the whole day.

Just like TheSonOfMark asserted and has often buttressed, with emphasis on derailers paradise, it's recommended not to go overboard flirting with the person one intends to seduce. Truth is women, consciously or subconsciously somewhat thinks a guy who flirts with them is only interested in hitting it. To ignites a woman's interest it's preferable to compliment her differently from the usual flattery remarks she is accustom to. Guys compliments her boobs, booty etc on a daily basis and applying same method will facilitate their instant grouping to the category of guys who only want to hit it. One can extol her dress sense, character, and general approach to issues etc. It equally ignites interest.

Sociologism has shaped women to be the preys while men are the predators and once a man operates differently, not necessarily reverting his predating roles but at best stay in between, it arouses a woman's curiousity and interest towards him. Incessant extolling and and smarming of a crush would not effectuate ones chances of arousing their interest but rather weaken it and makes them act unnecessarily defensive.

The most essential factor to seducing a woman is confidence and confidence is assuredness. One have to believe that they can do anything and attract anyone. It doesn't mean they can, but they have to believe no one is above their league. Every girl loves a confidence guy. Also, never give off the impression that you don't have other options and your choice is restricted to her. Once this is done a woman display withdrawal attitude and gradually loses interest.

I often come across threads where the posters, mostly guys, are soliciting for opinion on how to woo a girl and ask them out. With a lot of them already friends with these girls, and privilege to go out on a dates with them. Like how can you be seemingly close to a girl to the extent of going on a dates with them and still ask them out?. What for?. Once you ask a girl out like; let's date or be my girlfriend she'd employ behavioural walls and defences, regardless of how she's profoundly attracted to you.

Personally, I don't apply this conventional rule of asking a girl out. Firstly, I establish friendship, then hatch fondness and gradually through our conversation her subconsciousness towards me snowballs. And on one of our dates, from her mood and bodily expression I could sense when she's feeling the nigga, I spontaneously lock lips with hers without her putting up any form of resistance. This process usually takes time, depending on how ingenious one is, but it's proven effective, at least to me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Intellects Family Room by epelumi42(m): 3:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Ronald4lif, surely there's always a difference between men. I definitely agree with your points. Intelligent! Growing from strangers to lovers is a patient process. Truly, the mistake any guy can make at that point is asking her out. Never underestimate the power of friendship.

Why the subject is so interesting is that when the subject is marked, no amount of defences can get her free, as long as you get your strategy right. I've had to wait a month, before attempting another connection with the lady. I gave myself away the first time. Skills as this gets honed over time and its one of the weapons to assuming dominance over the female species, feminism or not.

It is a power applicable to ladies too, and I daresay I have a cousin who has impressed me with her wiles. Something like appearing to give them what they want (gifts, romance, no intercourse) while eating dangerously on their feelings. She doesn't make it look like she's denying them love or sex. The female act is kinda weird and complicated, considering our part of the world, but its good for a woman to understand how to harness her wiles.
Re: The Intellects Family Room by epelumi42(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Misssclassy, what's your opinion on this topic?

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife / She Will To Expose Her Body / Pretty Ladies In Ibadan... This Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.