Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) (1993 Views)

My ONEPLUS 5 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! / Epix Tablet Mega One Users / Oneplus One For Sale 64gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by simplicit(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2015
I have been using this phone for about 9 months now and I have not come across a single soul that uses it.

I believe I am not the only 1 that uses this phone in Nigeria, so if u are an opo user let's meet here and share our experiences.
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2015
The phone is relatively unknown to the Nigerian market.
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2015
simplicit:
I have been using this phone for about 9 months now and I have not come across a single soul that uses it.

I believe I am not the only 1 that uses this phone in Nigeria, so if u are an opo user let's meet here and share our experiences.

How much does the price currently go for, and where can one get it in Nigeria.
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by simplicit(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
koice:
The phone is relatively unknown to the Nigerian market.

exactly, i tell u, pple love this phone and when they ask of the name and i tell them its oneplus one, they tot am joking and ask me to be crious.
my broda i have done orisisi with this phone and its still waxing strong.
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by simplicit(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
koice:

How much does the price currently go for, and where can one let it in Nigeria.

my brother, i cant really say precisely of the price with the Naira to Dollar rate now going haywire, i bet it'll be around 75k - 80k. and again u cant get it anywhere in Nigeria not even computer village, u can only order for it online. if u are interested i suggest u order thru Elijahdre
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by kazzonline: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Well it seems so to the of because of the stringent conditons attached to getting the phone wen it first came out,infact it seems like they only produced the phones according to the orders they recieved,as it was a new start up coy na dey didnt want to waste money on prod i guess,well hp the second generation of the device would be readily availablebfor buyers sha
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by simplicit(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
kazzonline:
Well it seems so to the of because of the stringent conditons attached to getting the phone wen it first came out,infact it seems like they only produced the phones according to the orders they recieved,as it was a new start up coy na dey didnt want to waste money on prod i guess,well hp the second generation of the device would be readily availablebfor buyers sha

Yea u can only get it on pre-order (invites system) basis. Which means they produce it according to the orders they get.
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by aieromon(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
simplicit:

https://www.nairaland.com/1905415/oneplus-one-2014-flagship-killer
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by austino677(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice..hope we will get along on this thread. ..... grin
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by Baroba(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
simplicit:

Great device, the thread on One+ is almost three pages, we have been on it since last year. The one plus 2 is dropping this month and it promises to be a beast..

I have had mine since sept 2014, still love till date though my Battery took a hit after lollipop update..

Don't expect to see many people with one+, its a geeks phone that is marketed on social media, hence most people ain't aware of it, only those that follow tech..
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by simplicit(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
austino677:
Nice..hope we will get along on this thread. ..... grin

I hope so too
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by simplicit(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Baroba:

Great device, the thread on One+ is almost three pages, we have been on it since last year. The one plus 2 is dropping this month and it promises to be a beast..

I have had mine since sept 2014, still love till date though my Battery took a hit after lollipop update..

Don't expect to see many people with one+, its a geeks phone that is marketed on social media, hence most people ain't aware of it, only those that follow tech..

Wow! Gud, well I wasn't expecting to c a lot of pple with the fone since they are not really available like that.

My ba3 is still strong as ever, I guess its d ROM u are on, am on oxygen os, the ba3 is superb, the camera is not grt though but I was able to port the stock camera which is d best camera I have ever seen
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by Habeebpain(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

How much does the price currently go for, and where can one get it in Nigeria.

I have a 64GB Sandstone Black for Sale at 60k. (Complete with accessories). I also sell original silk white OnePlus power banks. you can holla me at 07088535479 (WhatsApp) or 08035231921 (calls).

The phone is only popular amongst geeks and techies.
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by baba2kind: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=simplicit post=35393311]I have been using this phone for about 9 months now and I have not come across a single soul that uses it.

WHENEVER I CALL A FRIEND IN THE USA THE LINE WILL RING FOR A WHILE THEN ENTER VOICE MAIL. BUT MY FRIEND CAN CALL ME ANY TIME THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE PROBLEM
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by Thevenine(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Habeebpain:

I have a 64GB Sandstone Black for Sale at 60k. (Complete with accessories). I also sell original silk white OnePlus power banks. you can holla me at 07088535479 (WhatsApp) or 08035231921 (calls).

The phone is only popular amongst geeks and techies.

Is it brand new? I've been interested in this phone since it was first announced but it's really difficult to come by.
I'm even surprised to see a thread on it here. Now that one plus two is about to be announced, I don't know if I should wait for it or get yours
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by dematry(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
i use a one plus one aswell, had mine since mid last year, kinda a techno junky, feel free to messege me any time
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by Habeebpain(m): 5:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Thevenine:

Is it brand new? I've been interested in this phone since it was first announced but it's really difficult to come by.
I'm even surprised to see a thread on it here. Now that one plus two is about to be announced, I don't know if I should wait for it or get yours

It's sort of like a review unit. Still very clean and in its original package with charger, SIM ejection tool and USB cable but has a few signs to show that it's used. I'm very sure the OnePlus 2 will be expensive when released, even the 16GB/32GB won't sell for 60k.
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by simplicit(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
dematry:
i use a one plus one aswell, had mine since mid last year, kinda a techno junky, feel free to messege me any time

Nice 1, how are u enjoying it and what os are u running on it
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by refreshrate: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Just read the review of the oneplus 2 compared it with my LG G3 and guess which still came out better despite being older in the market?
Now please if someone might be so kind, please whats the hype all about?

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=6902&idPhone2=6294
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
I got the phone since last year, But am getting rid of it soon. I got a Note 4
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by austino677(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2015
kaydguru:
lol.....tired of aosp grin
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by simplicit(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
kaydguru:

Why do u wanna get rid of it n for how much?
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
simplicit:

Why do u wanna get rid of it n for how much?

I have a Note 4 and its obviously superior to the Oneplus. Am in d UK so have sticked it up eBay.
Re: Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) by Habeebpain(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
64GB Sandstone Black still available for 60k.

Brand new Ulefone Be Touch 2 for 46k.

OnePlus power bank available for N6500.

08035231921 is the number to call. WhatsApp 07088535479.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me MTN Is Defrauding Me / Htc Desire 820g Plus Dualsim / Jumia Wahala!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.