Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Passing Out Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Passing Out Corpers (1118 Views)

Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS / Anambra Corper Gets Marriage Proposal On Her Passing Out Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passing Out Corpers by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2015
It was just like yesterday when we arrived camp for our orientation. Today we are leaving. I wish you all the best and I hope u made great use of the opportunity you had to serve Nigeria. I will definitely miss being called a Corper, but like we know it definitely has an expiry date. God bless you all.
Re: Passing Out Corpers by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2015
ogorkojo:
It was just like yesterday when we arrived camp for our orientation. Today we are leaving. I wish you all the best and I hope u made great use of the opportunity you had to serve Nigeria. I will definitely miss being called a Corper, but like we know it definitely has an expiry date. God bless you all.

Congratulations!

Which state did you serve?
Re: Passing Out Corpers by o42austino(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations

Re: Passing Out Corpers by barajo(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] overall best corps member (batch B) in Akwa ibom state. looking forward to the goodies from the Executive Governor of the oil rich state.

Re: Passing Out Corpers by ladydada(f): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congratulations to you all. What are you doing with your uniforms? I need them please.. I know many of you hated wearing them. Don't throw them away

(1) (Reply)

Free Hse Training / Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before / Hurray!!! NYSC 21 Days Camp Starts Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.