Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Please Listen And Rate This Radio Playing Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Listen And Rate This Radio Playing Song. (456 Views)

Please Listen To My Music And Rate(please) / Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . / Who Remembers This Radio?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Listen And Rate This Radio Playing Song. by reidkrugger(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2015
Hello Guys.

Here is a song done by a friend. I think he killed it but u might have a different opinion. So plz download n listen to it and lets here what u think

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fcc8817e

Thanks.
Re: Please Listen And Rate This Radio Playing Song. by sathel(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmn..to be sincere this song is making sense...I also observe dat this is the guys natural voice.. No too much auto tune wish I love.... The multiplicity of the languages(Igbo and English)used is also nice. But my problem iz nigerians,would they listen to this. All they want is dadubule shidisoke and does noise... Beautiful song. Also greet it producer for me(I saw his handwork somewhere)
Re: Please Listen And Rate This Radio Playing Song. by sathel(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
sathel:
Hmmn..to be sincere this song is making sense...I also observe dat this is the guys natural voice.. No too much auto tune wish I love.... The multiplicity of the languages(Igbo and English)used is also nice. But my problem iz nigerians,would they listen to this. All they want is dadubule shidisoke and does noise... Beautiful song. Also greet it producer for me(I saw his handwork somewhere)
pardon my grammer oooo cool shocked
Re: Please Listen And Rate This Radio Playing Song. by reidkrugger(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
@sathel, well spoken. i cldnt believe it when i first heard it myself. The fit in the lyrics n language combos. And tho the beat looks simple, thr‘s something abt it dat i cant exactly place plus tthe message it preaches. And i‘ve heard Rhythm play it like twice or so. Has any1 else besides us listened to this wonderful song? btw, tthanks sathel n ur language is just perfect imho.
Re: Please Listen And Rate This Radio Playing Song. by adeyrossin(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG TITLED EKO MEGACITY BY ADEY ROSSIN THROUGH THIS LINK THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS AS YOU DOWNLOAD AND SHARE SEIZE 1 Mb http://playmyjamz.com/share/KdKzrP1mYz3925

(1) (Reply)

deleted / New Music: "Confused" By 11_11boyz / Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift Just Had a Rather ~Charged~ Twitter Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.