Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Urgent: Marketers/distributors Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Urgent: Marketers/distributors Needed (676 Views)

Klipboard: A School Management Software (50% COMMISSION FOR MARKETERS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Marketers/distributors Needed by yearegods: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello everyone,

I currently need marketers/distributors for my new School Management/Automation system - SCHOOLFORCE™. If you live around the following regions:

1. Lagos

2. Oyo

3. Abuja

4. Port Harcourt

5. Enugu

6. Onitsha

7. Calabar

8. Edo

9. Delta

10. Benue

and you're interested in marketing and distribution of this software, then, please, drop a comment here with your mobile number, and I'll call you up ASAP. If you currently live outside of Lagos and Oyo, then I should add that it'll help for you to be a little IT aware in order to function properly in this office; but that shouldn't deter you from indicating your interest if you're willing.

Those of you within Lagos and Oyo will receive adequate training, and marketing materials for marketing and distributing the software.

NOTE: This opportunity is not a Paid Job, but operates on the basis of "Commissions" (and very good ones at that), and I promise we'll all be happy. So, if you're available, just drop your number here, and I'll be in touch ASAP.

Find live demo of the software here: http://2197-8084.el-alt.com

Or

Simply visit: http://www.godlogik.com, click on the live chat app to chat live with an agent

In case you know nothing about SCHOOLFORCE™, here's a brief description of the system, here on nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/2408426/schoolforcetm-powerful-school-management-software.

Blessings...
Re: Urgent: Marketers/distributors Needed by fattbabakay(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Incase you need online marketers
Re: Urgent: Marketers/distributors Needed by yearegods: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
fattbabakay:
Incase you need online marketers

Hi fattbabakay, online marketing will also do, provided it does the job of getting leads that convert. Albeit, you've not associated your number with your post, so how do I reach you. I don't do bbm or whatsapp. So, if you're interested, just drop your number, and I'll be in touch ASAP.

Blessings...
Re: Urgent: Marketers/distributors Needed by fattbabakay(m): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2015
yearegods:

Hi fattbabakay, online marketing will also do, provided it does the job of getting leads that convert. Albeit, you've not associated your number with your post, so how do I reach you. I don't do bbm or whatsapp. So, if you're interested, just drop your number, and I'll be in touch ASAP.

Blessings...
Re: Urgent: Marketers/distributors Needed by persius555(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2015
08166894416. would like to know hat you have to offer. Waiting... Thank you
Re: Urgent: Marketers/distributors Needed by yearegods: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
persius555:
08166894416. would like to know hat you have to offer. Waiting... Thank you

Alright, Persius.
Re: Urgent: Marketers/distributors Needed by yearegods: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'm still open, please.
Re: Urgent: Marketers/distributors Needed by yearegods: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hello everyone,

If you indicated your interest in marketing/distributing my School Management Software (SCHOOLFORCE™) and I have contacted you, then, please note the following announcement:

The First Batch of Training for those living withing Lagos is scheduled to hold on Saturday, the 11th of July 2015 at the following venue:

Board Room,

Citiloge Hotel,

No 1 Goshen Estate Road,

By Elf Bus-Stop,

Lekki, Lagos.

Please indicate your availability for the programme by sending "Yes", by SMS to any of my numbers below (if you've not already done so):

NOTE: We'll only make provision for those of you whose return SMS I receive before the said date. If you have dropped your number in response to this opportunity, and I haven't contacted you yet, then rest assured, I'll be in touch with you, latest on Friday.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies For Software And Hardware Engineers / Very Urgent An Asp .net Developer To Start Work 11th Of January Lekki / Need A .net Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.