Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

ABS On 1999 Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ABS On 1999 Camry (1140 Views)

Some Facts You Need To Know About Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) / Help Needed: ABS on/TRAC OFF LIGHT blicking / Code 0773 On 1999 Toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABS On 1999 Camry by anochuks08(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello experts in the house, I had my four shocks replaced yesterday and my ABS light came up on dash. I had a feeling they messed up one of my sensors. I went back there today to have the stuff checked and the Mech sef seems confused with little idea on what to do. I hate driving my car with lights on dashboard like its a Christmas tree. Any qualified mech around Enugu that can fix this should send me a PM.

Currently, am trying to see if I can replace the four sensors. I will update if its successful

Regards
Re: ABS On 1999 Camry by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
anochuks08:
Hello experts in the house, I had my four shocks replaced yesterday and my ABS light came up on dash. I had a feeling they messed up one of my sensors. I went back there today to have the stuff checked and the Mech sef seems confused with little idea on what to do. I hate driving my car with lights on dashboard like its a Christmas tree. Any qualified mech around Enugu that can fix this should send me a PM.

Currently, am trying to see if I can replace the four sensors. I will update if its successful

Regards

No point replacing all four, contact decotech, hes in aba he can scan and identify the bad one, with a multimeter one can also identify the bad one too.
Re: ABS On 1999 Camry by CORDROSS: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

No point replacing all four, contact decotech, hes in aba he can scan and identify the bad one, with a multimeter one can also identify the bad one too.
Is there someone like that in Lag too? I want to replace all four but with this your comment I may just do what you suggested. Thanks
Re: ABS On 1999 Camry by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
CORDROSS:
Is there someone like that in Lag too? I want to replace all four but with this your comment I may just do what you suggested. Thanks

I am HE! grin

1 Like

Re: ABS On 1999 Camry by anochuks08(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks Gazzuz, this came in kinda late, I have already replaced the 2 rear sensors. How do I clear the light to see if its gone?
Re: ABS On 1999 Camry by cmoney22222: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oga gazzuzz, I have the same issue, I replace the rear shocks and had the abs on the dash. Where can I get you. Toyota camry 97

GAZZUZZ:

I am HE! grin

Re: ABS On 1999 Camry by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
anochuks08:
Thanks Gazzuz, this came in kinda late, I have already replaced the 2 rear sensors. How do I clear the light to see if its gone?

That was a waste. Problem was not from there.

Stop working blind
Re: ABS On 1999 Camry by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
cmoney22222:
Oga gazzuzz, I have the same issue, I replace the rear shocks and had the abs on the dash. Where can I get you. Toyota camry 97

You have my number
Re: ABS On 1999 Camry by DECOtech(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
anochuks08:

Still contact Decotech though Enugu is quite a distance from Aba.
Re: ABS On 1999 Camry by anochuks08(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

That was a waste. Problem was not from there.

Stop working blind
Thanks bro. I will reach Decotech
Re: ABS On 1999 Camry by anochuks08(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
DECOtech:

Still contact Decotech though Enugu is quite a distance from Aba.
I will call you later bro. just that the distance is quite far

(1) (Reply)

Save My Soul, Issues With VW Sharan VR6 Engine / Toyota Carina E And Honda Baby Boy Which Is More Preferable / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2008 Hybrid 2.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.