Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Muscle Building Guide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Muscle Building Guide (337 Views)

Effective Six-Packs And Muscle-Building REVEALED! / Another Benefit Of Muscle Building Power / Simple Measures To The Best Muscle Building Workout Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muscle Building Guide by Tradesrunner(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Just launched a website providing every information to build muscles
Check it out talkmuscles.com
Re: Muscle Building Guide by Jakeroden29: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Well let me add. For losing fat, you need to eat at a deficit, but for gaining muscle, you need to eat at a surplus.you can do both at the same time contrary to popular belief. But your body doesn't really need that much extra calorie to build muscle. It is about 100 calories at most. For gaining muscle and losing fat, you really just need to eat at your maintenance or maybe 100 calorie above your maintenance and make sure you are taking in enough protein. Of course you need to lift very heavy in the gym (go to failure in every set), then you will definitely see muscle gain and fat loss. It will be slower than if you are at a 500 calorie surplus, but when you gain muscle fast, you might gain a bit of fat nothing to worry about though. You need to also get into a routine I can't stress this enough! be consistent! if you need help getting a routine check http://aestheticreview.com helped improve my gains 10 fold!
Hopefully this helps!

(1) (Reply)

Dogs Can Have Seizures / Drug (substance) Abuse / 30 Days Wonders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.