Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Rihanna 'better Have My Money' Video Is Here, And It's Pretty Chilling Stuff - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rihanna 'better Have My Money' Video Is Here, And It's Pretty Chilling Stuff (610 Views)

Tiwa Savage X Rihanna X Reekado Banks - Bitch Better Have My Money(mavins REMIX) / 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year / Wizkid Ft Drake Skepta Ojuelegba Remix VIDEO Is Out!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna 'better Have My Money' Video Is Here, And It's Pretty Chilling Stuff by andrew12(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
HOW ARE YOU MY FELLO NAIRALNDERS I USED TO BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO JUST COME HERE TO READ STUFF BUT I AM A VERY BIG FAN OF RIRI POPULARLY KNOWN AS RIHANNA AND I JUST SAW THE NEW VIDEO THAT DROPED I BET YOU SHOULD SEE THIS STUFF

Following her preview it at the BET Hip Awards this past weekend, Rihanna stays true to her word and debuts the official video for “Bitch Better Have My Money” today.

Co-directed by herself & Megaforce, the 7-minute clip finds RiRi taking matters into her own hands and going on a wild kidnapping and killing spree. Containing nudity, violence, and explcit lyrics, “Bitch Better Have My Money” is a cinematic short film that RiRi is awfully proud of, and rightfully so. She states on IG hours before the premiere,

"Ya girl got director skillz!!! The concept for this piece came to me 8 months ago!!! So you can imagine how anxious I am right now!!!."

Watch the video above and let us know what you think of it. R8 on the way.
Tags: Rihanna, bitch better have my money

LINK: http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/rihanna-bitch-better-have-my-money-video-new-video.34437.html

I HOPE THIS MAKE FRONT PAGE......

(1) (Reply)

Supa Ryhmez-one Parole / Gisttv.net NAIJA HIT: Iyanya – “mogbe” Ft. Patoranking / VIDEO: AKA – Composure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.