Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

MAMA 2015 Prediction : See List Of Possible Winners - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MAMA 2015 Prediction : See List Of Possible Winners (653 Views)

Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) / Must See List Of Songs Banned By NBC -olamide, Phyno.. / Mama 2015, Predicting The Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MAMA 2015 Prediction : See List Of Possible Winners by 9jatrends: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Africa`s biggest music event MAMA holds on the 18th July 2015 in kwazulu Natal , Durban , South Africa. On 18th June 2015 , MTV announced this years nominees at a Nominees party which was well attended by top celebrities and media personalities. Shortly after the nominees were announced, different people have expressed their opinion and reservations.

As the Award ceremony draws nearer, i have taken time to study the nominations, follow the nominated artistes closely and have been able to come up with unbiased predictions of possible winners this year. Please before you proceed i will implore you to bookmark this page so that you can easily refer back after the awards to confirm if this prediction was right or wrong. I can assure you that this prediction will be 90% accurate. Now leggooo

Read More : http://www.trendsofnaija.com/2015/07/mama-2015-prediction-see-list-of.html
Re: MAMA 2015 Prediction : See List Of Possible Winners by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
We sha see

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] DOWNLOD Skuki – Over The Mountain Ft. Olamide / VIDEO: Olamide – Lagos Boys / A Thread For African Female Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.