Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,282 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? (908 Views)

Nairaland, A Replica Of The Life of Most Nigerian Youths / ~~~prof. Wole Soyinka Says, 'where Did We Go Wrong? Wake Up Nigerian Youths!'~~~ / [Photo] Nigerian Youths Need To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Greatest Nigerian Students and youths..
over the past few weeks, we have heard news of the happenings in Unizik, Anambra... the whole battle between the school and the SUG President (Com. Noble Eyisi).
last week, we all heard the news of his expulsion...
This is in fact a blow to the justice which we all hope for. From reports, He is innocent and all he did was fight for students' rights only for him to be expelled. It is true that we cannot judge the situation just from what he said... but we can at least beg and fight for a 'fair hearing'..
Few days ago,the #Save_NobleEyisi movement started on social media... but it seems most Nigerian youths are not aware of the movement..
fellow Nigerian Students, this is an opportunity for us to speak as one and condemn the injustice..
We have the social media as a tool.. and it costs us almost nothing..
Keep trending it...do not let it die...
Our voices must be heard...
#Save_NobleEyisi

God bless you all!
Re: NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chai, they should not have taken it this far now, but the guy really march line o, to sue VC na beans?

MOD please let the world see this.
Re: NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
shollynoob:
Chai, they should not have taken it this far now, but the guy really march line o, to sue VC na beans?

MOD please let the world see this.
We know he has faults in some things.. but he deserves to be treated better..
I hope d MODS listen..

#Save_NobleEyisi
Re: NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cc Seun, lalasticlala : biko, expulsion is an injustice
Re: NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? by kristen12(f): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
First of all, Who is Noble Eyisi?
I've never seen or heard about the name before.
Re: NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2015
kristen12:
First of all, Who is Noble Eyisi?

I've never seen or heard about the name before.
https://www.nairaland.com/2409209/call-justice-suspended-unizik-sug
Re: NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2015
But when did NL become like this.. Important stories dnt get attention.. but when it comes to things like '10 best courses', 'difference between complete n finished', ...they get attention..
Nigerian youths, When r we going to get priorities right?
cc: Seun, freiburger, r231, lalasticlala
Re: NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? by cardiologist(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
please Dr hesjay give me ur Whatsap number
Re: NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
DOM-1 can you please do the needful, at least they should allow this guy graduate.
Re: NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
cardiologist:
please Dr hesjay give me ur Whatsap number
check ur mail sir.
Re: NIGERIAN YOUTHS!!! What Have You Done To #Save_NobleEyisi? by cardiologist(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dr hesjay I don't known how to check mail on this nairaland let me give you my Whatsap number ...(08100993760)please I will be very happy if you send me a message and I will appreciate it so much

(1) (Reply)

Conji Na Bastard / Ideas On How Much Schools In Apo Estate In Abuja Pay Their Teachers / Elfreda Sekibo Tells Her Story After EFCC Declare Her Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.